No announcement yet.

Astrology In Fighting... Interesting perspective

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Demise View Post
    Maybe I'll just be a boxer known for my trash talking then.

yeah but even your trash talking is going to be weighed out.

you have a great filter with a libra rising influence to be seen as a very fair and balanced individual. you will get your opinions across though with mars in leo and you will speak up but when you do it's very diplomatic.

this is a great influence for anyone seeking corporate success in the real world since we are not getting into fist fights everyday.

The only fighter I can come up with is Holyfield...he also has his sun in air(libra) and mars in leo.

Comment

• Originally posted by yuppie View Post
      From what Rassclot said (gift of the gab etc) it sounds like you would be like Paulie Malignaggi
      paulie doesn't have the gift of the gab. He's a funny blabber.

gift of the gab is someone that speaks and projects intelligence, credibility and intrique.

Muhammad Ali for example has the gift of the gab. His moon and mercury are both in air signs. Aquarius.

Gene Tunney was a great speaker. Another gemini with mars in leo actually.

these are people that speak and people listen to. if you met Paulie on the street without knowing who he is you would give little credence to what he have to say.
      Last edited by Rassclot; 06-06-2011, 07:33 PM.

Comment

Rass, do mine please?

I'll give you some points.

You'd probably be an "exciting" fighter. Too much Leo can make for a crowd pleasing desperate for attention whore.

The only kid in the Super Six to get knocked out was Jermain Taylor, who is a Leo Sun.

Comment

• Originally posted by GrandpaBernard View Post
          You'd probably be an "exciting" fighter. Too much Leo can make for a crowd pleasing desperate for attention whore.

The only kid in the Super Six to get knocked out was Jermain Taylor, who is a Leo Sun.
          yeah but his sun is in gemni and his ascendant is in libra.

that controls the fire a bit. Like Gene Tunney with cancer ascendant with mars in leo. He was a counter-puncher due to the analytical qualities of the air influence.

Comment

Rass, do mine please?

I'll give you some points.

More serious **** though I think you'd be a real entertaining and crowd pleasing.

Your Mars, planet of war, which is important for boxing, is close to the Jupiter, Venus, and the Moon.

Jupiter and Venus are real positive and happy planets. Your Moon, the inner you, is also next to Jupiter and Venus.

All four of those planets are in Leo. Leo is the sign of showbiz.

Comment

• Hey Grandpa,

What do you think of Froch?

Cancer sun with Cap moon and Taurus mars.

Dude has one of the strongest charts I've seen in boxing today. Power controlled by steady and methodical earth. The only guy with arguably a better chart in boxing today is Pacquiao. Sagg sun, Cancer moon and Cap mars.

His physical defficiencies are almost made up for astrologically.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rassclot View Post
                Hey Grandpa,

What do you think of Froch?

Cancer sun with Cap moon and Taurus mars.

Dude has one of the strongest charts I've seen in boxing today. Power controlled by steady and methodical earth. The only guy with arguably a better chart in boxing today is Pacquiao. Sagg sun, Cancer moon and Cap mars.

His physical defficiencies are almost made up for astrologically.
                He has good influences. His Mars isn't doing anything amazing aspect wise though.

I still think Grandson of Bernard reeducates him in Slick Black American Boxing. Froch was greatly inspired by Roy. Ward fights like Bernard.

Comment

• can someone do mine...just copy paste cause i cant post it here

astro.cafeastrology.com/cgi-bin/graphic/daisy24?dformat=2&date=1984/2/4&time=22.20&lat=15.04&long=-120.04&adjust=-8.00&lang=en&x=480&y=640

Comment

• Originally posted by GrandpaBernard View Post
                    He has good influences. His Mars isn't doing anything amazing aspect wise though.

I still think Grandson of Bernard reeducates him in Slick Black American Boxing. Froch was greatly inspired by Roy. Ward fights like Bernard.

in terms of physical gifts you are correct.

however this is boxing it isn't what each person can do individually. it's heads up.

and honestly Cancer sun vs Pisces sun and Taurus mars vs Scorpio mars.

Froch takes it astrologically. Heads up cancer is just the worst match-up for pisces.

Look at Abraham vs Froch. Everyone thought Froch was getting ****** out. he won every round instead.

Comment

• Originally posted by poison12 View Post
                      can someone do mine...just copy paste cause i cant post it here

astro.cafeastrology.com/cgi-bin/graphic/daisy24?dformat=2&date=1984/2/4&time=22.20&lat=15.04&long=-120.04&adjust=-8.00&lang=en&x=480&y=640
                      Are you athletic compared to most people?

Comment

Working...
                      X