Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So is Pac an 8 division world champion or not?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I wonder the same thing is he a JMW champion or what? if he too small to defend then he should be too small to be champion. Oh yeah thats right manny beat a big slow punching bag who was never good at junior middle and wasnt even ranked in the top 10 in that division. manny has a chance to defend and win the middleweight title by a real champion a live opponent someone who actually thinks and boxes and not jsut walk in front of manny taken punches.

much respect for manny in the ring but him outside it is pure bull**** his whole team and his whole camp. is bull**** promoters managers all of them. are manipulating boxing and playing wolf in sheep clothing to the fans. or so called fans more like fans of manny than anything else.

i really dont know whats up with floyd and i think martinez is a breath of fresh air and would fight anyone if he could.

Comment

Originally posted by INJECT View Post
      Cotto was not allowed to come in at the WW limit. The Diamond belt isn't even a real belt.

David Diaz was the one of the worst cherrypicks of the last 10 years and wasn't even close to the best guy at LW.

If you wanna be generous, you can say 6.
      why even bother with common sense?lol--manny's fans don't have any--lol---

Comment

Originally posted by Alan Beast View Post
        I mean do you really consider sorry @ss K-9 bundrage a champ at 154 or Dzinziruk as well? I don't so Manny having a title there doesn't bother me. Marg is better than anyone not named Williams and Martinez so IMO manny is and champ there.

BTW your one funny @ss dude jacky....your post keep me rolling...lol
        No way. But he's not on 24/7 claiming to be the GOAT.

Its just weird and unjustifiable imo. Mayweather can fight Oscar at 154, but Manny can't. But its ok for Manny to fight Mayweather.....

But martinez is off limits..

The whole thing just stinks man.

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
          LOL @ me and Jack are cool - like I give a ****.

Not as pathetic as that quote. Especially in light of what you're saying here.
          U must have given enough to hop in the middle of our conversation. But hey...it's always good to hear from my #1 fan. Keep up the good work...because I love the attention.

Comment

I mean do you really consider sorry @ss K-9 bundrage a champ at 154 or Dzinziruk as well? I don't so Manny having a title there doesn't bother me. Marg is better than anyone not named Williams and Martinez so IMO manny is and champ there.

BTW your one funny @ss dude jacky....your post keep me rolling...lol
            Bro, come on bro,

No K9 and Dzinziruk is not thee real champ at that weight-class. But, there are more of a champ in that weight-class than Manny is. I mean if you look at The Ring and BoxingScene ratings he is not even in the top 10 at 154. And, that is for a good reason...

And, BTW without P-Will and Martinez at 154 Dzinziruk has probably the best resume in that weight-class and should be ranked #1 if P-Will and Martinez don't campaign there.

And, Dzinziruk is willing to fight anybody, even called out Martinez while Martinez pretended he didn't know who he is... Dzinziruk was making good money in Europe but wanted to fight the best so left that good money that he was making left Universum and came to the U.S and signed with Shaw with the hopes of getting a chance to fight some name fighters.

Comment

Its just weird and unjustifiable imo. Mayweather can fight Oscar at 154, but Manny can't. But its ok for Manny to fight Mayweather.....

Again Jack I think you are jumping the gun. Roach isn't agains it, neither is Arum and Pacquiao. I just think they are set on fighting Mosley or Floyd next and are putting this off for now. I really don't blame them as it's physically draining facing bigger men back to back. I can see where Arum is coming from and I'm hoping they go for Martinez afterwards.

Comment

U must have given enough to hop in the middle of our conversation. But hey...it's always good to hear from my #1 fan. Keep up the good work...because I love the attention.
                Lord knows, you don't get any off here. And LOL @ "middle of our conversation" as if you two made a special thread for each other. It's a public forum, man up f*g!

Comment

i don't like that comparison at all...

Floyd is a WW, Martinez is not...

Comment

I dont recognise the Junior Middleweight title but the rest are legit.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
                      I dont recognise the Junior Middleweight title but the rest are legit.
                      Welter wasn't legit, 135 wasn't legit either. I guess it depends on what you think legit is though.

Comment

Working...
                      X