Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather Jr. in More Trouble: Accused of Assault, Again

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• floyd leave the street life alone. u werent even brought up as a bad kid growing up you're not from the streets. u had a good life growing up stop with these nonsense. i dont get way rich people do stuff like this. poor people like me is trying to leave the bad behind and this guy here wants to get into it lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Bong Bong View Post
      Floyd made a U-turn after realizing he was on his way to signing a contract to accept the Pacquiao fight
      hahahaha!!

Comment

• Originally posted by IAMBIAZED View Post
        So for this year, floyd did:

Good:
        1. Gave free turkey
        2. Actually fought someone on the ring
        3. Went on vacation with his family. family bonding.
        4. Announced he will be marrying someone (if anyone cares)

Bad:
        1. Boxed with Josie while on vacation because someone is texting josie (even though he is going to marry someone else)
        2. Said the kid was lying during the vacation
        3. Stole an Iphone
        4. "Poked" a security guard
        5. Almost run over Quincey Williams

Anything I missed?
        you forgot about the racial slur he himself made in a video!

Comment

• damn....look what Pac has done to Fraud's life...He's making his life miserable because he doesn't want to sign the contract to fight Manny.he'd rather be in jail
          Last edited by Espada; 11-24-2010, 09:49 AM.

Comment

• he doesnt seem to be able to separate his cheesy media persona from his real life anymore, he's some kind of kim jong-il midget dictator who tries to have people murdered for using his favorite ice skating rink

Comment

• Haven't seen anything on the news about this dude probrably lying to make Floyd look bad who gone risk crashing a Bentley into a Mazda

Comment

• Originally posted by Ray* View Post
                He must really hate this quincey williams guy, And if i was that guy i really would fear for my life, cant believe his car was shots at 6 times by a bodyguard that he doesnt know...ummmmmmm
                Agreed, i think Floyd has shown by known that he just doesn't care. Very wreckless behavior. If he really wanted to take care of this guy, he should go about it in a smarter way & be more meticulous. The problem is he see's himself as a some sort of Boss & wants everyone to know he's not someone to **** with.

Comment

• Originally posted by namme View Post
                  you forgot about the racial slur he himself made in a video!
                  And than the fake azz apology video where he tried to cover up his racist rant.

Comment

• This fool's lost his god damn mind.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cassius Clay View Post
                      Haven't seen anything on the news about this dude probrably lying to make Floyd look bad who gone risk crashing a Bentley into a Mazda
                      its not some random guy in a mazda, its the same guy who was the victim of a drive by shooting by floyds bodyguards

last time he was driving a BMW when he got shot at.. if that makes any difference

by the way why would the news cover this? floyds not vladimir putin or something hes just a boxer, the boxing media will report it not CNN
                      Last edited by Toe Injury; 11-24-2010, 09:56 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X