No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather Jr. in More Trouble: Accused of Assault, Again

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by johncs08 View Post
    how can the *****s still defend floyd here? lol.
    How do you know this guy is not lying you ass wipe !!!

Comment

• Floyd is really stupid, he could've really hurt that guy and that guy probably has a family and friends.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dale Cardon View Post
        YOU ACTUALLY MISSED A LOT...
        here is the actual list of his run-ins with the law.
        •In 2002, he pleaded guilty to two charges of domestic violence and received a suspended six-month sentence. In exchange for the plea, a battery with a deadly weapon charge was dismissed.
        •In 2003, he faced a felony domestic violence charge involving the mother of his children. A jury acquitted him after she recanted her allegations.
        •In 2004, Mayweather was convicted of two counts of misdemeanor battery after two women claimed he punched them outside a Las Vegas night club. A judge sentenced him to one year in jail but suspended the sentence. He was ordered to undergo counseling and either pay a $1,000 fine or serve 100 hours of community service.
        •Aug. 23, 2009, Quencey Williams told authorities Mayweather threatened his life at the Crystal Palace Skating Center on Boulder Highway, north of Flamingo Road. Around 10 p.m. that day, Harris, a Mayweather bodyguard, shot at a BMW containing Williams and another man, Damein Bland, as the vehicle was leaving the skating rink. The car was hit six times.
        •In September 2010, after beating his babies’ mama, he was charged for grand larceny, one misdemeanor domestic battery, three harassment charges, two felony coercion charges and one felony robbery charge.
        •November 15, 2010, Mayweather was accused of misdemeanor battery by a security guard at the Southern Highlands development. He was accused of poking the security guard several times in the face over a parking citation.
        •November 22, 2010, Mayweather was accused of assault with a deadly weapon for trying to force another vehicle off the road. The driver of the said vehicle is Quencey Williams, the same person who got the ire of Mayweather in Crystal Palace Skating rink.

opps, I missed the IRS issue.
        Thanks for putting this list together. This guy is a frigging scumbag, he needs to go to the joint and be treated like the ***** he his. Its really too bad he didn't fight Pacquiao, it would have been very sweet to see him get the living crap kicked out of him. (That would just make him want to beat on women even more, what a coward)

Comment

• Quit acting like a child.

Comment

• Originally posted by WESS View Post
            Right, because I personally "accused" Pac...

Get on my level....

Again go talk to Pac's team. They can FILL your stupid a$$ in on the word "accused"...

Not to mention a ******* bringing up PEDS (AGAIN) yet whine about it... gtfoh clown.... just stop typing and think next time.....clown

again, find a ladder and get on my level.....
            Are you mad?

Hilarious isn't it.. Accused... Accused...

A ***** preaching the word "Accused"...

Comment

• Wow, Floyd really needs 2 chill the **** out.....

Comment

• Originally posted by PainKiller View Post
                The extent ***** King does to get out of one fight with Manny.

SMH
                from what movie is the sig?

Comment

• I hope their in no validity on these accusations ...

I still want PAC-PBF to happen in 2011!

Comment

• does anyone actually believe for a second that floyd's personal bodyguard went on an armed manhunt without floyd knowing about it? the wifebeating caveman thinks his money can buy hitmen

Comment

• This guy is a hot mess right now. Snap out of it dude and get back to what you do best.

Comment

Working...
                      X