No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather Jr. in More Trouble: Accused of Assault, Again

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by pit View Post
    How do you know this guy is not lying you ass wipe !!!
    He has 6 bullets in his car from a known Mayweather associate. Him and Floyd have a history of beef. Floyds associate is about to go to court to testify against Floyd. Floyd could be the guy who ordered the hit on Quincey. Its not unheard of to have a guy whacked so he cant testify against someone in court. Floyd has a legit motive for wanting this guy dead. How do you know this guy IS lying?

Comment

• Originally posted by PainKiller View Post
      The extent ***** King does to get out of one fight with Manny.

SMH
      Dude, I'm alone at my room with the lights off and you sig scared the **** out of me. LOL

Comment

• Yeah so im a millionare ive just beat my wife, and poked another guy in the eye with 2 fingers... Now im gonna hit a u turn in my bentley to try n run a guy (IN A MAZDA) off the road just so that i can get more jail time and avoid therealpac shakur!!!!

This is just the perfect plan!!!! I knew it was coming, tommorrow hes gonna put slick afro american poison in turkeys and pass them out to the less fortunate in the hood and it will kill 34 people and send 966 more to the jail!!!

Gayweather dont be scared!!!!!

Comment

• any floyd fans should be genuinely concerned for this guy. it looks like this is getting more serious for floyd. all joking aside it looks to me like he is slowly degenerating mentally; i would not be surprised if he ends up in jail for very serious crimes within the next few years (i.e. murder)

Comment

• Originally posted by King Ghidorah View Post
            The legal troubles continue for Floyd Mayweather Jr. According to a report in the Las Vegas Review Journal, Mayweather was accused of assault with a deadly weapon for trying to force another vehicle off the road. The paper obtained a Las Vegas police incident report. The reports states the incident took place on Monday. Mayweather has not been arrested.

[Click Here To Read More]
            he probably all upset because everybody saying hes ducking pacyow, its easier if he just fights pacyow, dont know what he fears pac has zero defense. if anybody can beat pac its mayweather, hes throwing his life down the tubes, what a damn shame.id be humiliated to have a fine ass chick like his and everywhere everybody saying im afraid of a chinese little caveman. just on that alone id fight that dude win or lose.........

Comment

• Originally posted by UL1210 View Post
              any floyd fans should be genuinely concerned for this guy. it looks like this is getting more serious for floyd. all joking aside it looks to me like he is slowly degenerating mentally; i would not be surprised if he ends up in jail for very serious crimes within the next few years (i.e. murder)

Comment

• this is what happens when u let 50cent perform as your entrance music. 50 is a bad influence to floyd lol..

Comment

• dont fall for this **** people, this is just another ploy to save him some time from facing martinez/pac.

fraud gayfeather will never anyone with pulse

Comment

• this guy is lying, how can someone try to run u off the road without any contact. sounds like he is just paranoid.

Comment

• Floyd made a U-turn after realizing he was on his way to signing a contract to accept the Pacquiao fight

Comment

Working...
                      X