Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you thin we will see Paul Williams on HBO in his next fight?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by puga View Post
    and why the **** not?....he always give the fans exciting fights and has the heart of a warrior!.....he's 1 and 1 with sergio, he wants a 3rd fight to settle the score!..he got caught , **** like that happnes, but does'nt mean he aint no longer a great fighter........great, great ko, and win for sergio !..he is the fighter of the year!...
    quintana is 1-1 with paul and wants a rematch

Comment

Originally posted by Double A 215 View Post
      Paul has always been a GOOD fighter, but NEVER been GREAT, please stopping throwing great around like that...

And I'm disliking Lampley and Kellerman more and more with each fight, they always got their cheerleading skirts on... I hope to see Larry Merchant sooner or later...
      i aint sayin he's great as in one of the greats...pwill is better than good...but take it the way you want it.....

Comment

Originally posted by el malo View Post
        quintana is 1-1 with paul and wants a rematch
        thats true too!.....

Comment

I agree that Max kinda ended the interview abruptly, but I somehow don't think it was Max's doing. He may have had a message in an earpiece or received a signal from off camera or something. Also, the fight did not last that long so he may just have had an awkward moment where he ran out of things to ask and, honestly, Williams was not giving provocative answers. I know his bell was still ringing, but an interview goes two ways.

Comment

Originally posted by No Ceilings View Post
            The HBO snub was classless.

Max went from hardcore fan to a straight ****.
            What is it that was bad that he said about Paul? I didn't even catch it.

Comment

oh, okay he cut the interview short.

Comment

Originally posted by bcfc View Post
                seriously, that was some all time career low ****, i doubt hbo will give him another slot unless he gets lucy and gets a good matchuop... thoughts?

they never even gave him a post fight interview...
                he's an al haymon fighter, so yeah, he'll get back on HBO as long as al haymon has wifebeater.

Comment

For those that missed it:

Comment

Hes probably still fighting on HBO, but just on the undercards.

Comment

I don't see why they would give him the boot. He got knocked out yeah but he's still a fighter who entertains. I'd still watch him.

Comment

Working...
                      X