Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you thin we will see Paul Williams on HBO in his next fight?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The HBO snub was classless.

Max went from hardcore fan to a straight ****.

Comment

he'll be back. Hopefully he not ruined.

Comment

Well he is still a good fighter. He should be back on HBO sometime. Remember, he has Al-Haymon in his corner

Comment

Main event the season premeire of Friday Night Fights.

Comment

and why the **** not?....he always give the fans exciting fights and has the heart of a warrior!.....he's 1 and 1 with sergio, he wants a 3rd fight to settle the score!..he got caught , **** like that happnes, but does'nt mean he aint no longer a great fighter........great, great ko, and win for sergio !..he is the fighter of the year!...

Comment

I hope he doesnt fight on HBO. That was some low **** they pulled. How are you going to ask a guy who just GKTFO "what happened" and then just tell him "ohh uhhhh, see ya. If only we could switch out pauls body with max so he could feel that punch and see "what happened."

Comment

Originally posted by Crazylegs77 View Post
                I like how Kellerman was like uhh see you around...maybe

One thing for sure is Williams will be ducked again by Pac, Floyd and Martinez so not sure who he will get a fight with next.
                Hey bro Paul Williams never was a big attraction in boxing. Actually he never was in a ppv event. He talk a lot a look what happen to him. After that nasty ko i doubt people will interesting in him. Caballero is the next will be ko like this for been talking to much ****.

Comment

Originally posted by puga View Post
                  and why the **** not?....he always give the fans exciting fights and has the heart of a warrior!.....he's 1 and 1 with sergio, he wants a 3rd fight to settle the score!..he got caught , **** like that happnes, but does'nt mean he aint no longer a great fighter........great, great ko, and win for sergio !..he is the fighter of the year!...
                  Paul has always been a GOOD fighter, but NEVER been GREAT, please stopping throwing great around like that...

And I'm disliking Lampley and Kellerman more and more with each fight, they always got their cheerleading skirts on... I hope to see Larry Merchant sooner or later...

Comment

Fair question. He's a great TV fighter but his last two have been duds (can't blame him for Kermit's **** though). It depends on the opponent really, if he takes a lesser fight to work on some things HBO won't pay for it, but if he's right back at it against another action fighter they should definitely still be interested in him.

Comment

Paul Williams vs.

Ryan Rhodes
                      Sechew Powell
                      Yuri Foreman
                      Vanes Martirosyan
                      Cornelius Bundrage

A lot of good options at 154.

He can beat all of these guys.

Comment

Working...
                      X