Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you thin we will see Paul Williams on HBO in his next fight?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you thin we will see Paul Williams on HBO in his next fight?

seriously, that was some all time career low ****, i doubt hbo will give him another slot unless he gets lucy and gets a good matchuop... thoughts?

they never even gave him a post fight interview...

Max asked him a couple questions. 50/50 he'll be on HBO in his next fight.

Comment

Originally posted by bcfc View Post
      seriously, that was some all time career low ****, i doubt hbo will give him another slot unless he gets lucy and gets a good matchuop... thoughts?

they never even gave him a post fight interview...
      I like how Kellerman was like uhh see you around...maybe

One thing for sure is Williams will be ducked again by Pac, Floyd and Martinez so not sure who he will get a fight with next.

Comment

I wanted Sergio to win, but seriously not like that, it was sick.

I hope Paul can recover.

Comment

Originally posted by Crazylegs77 View Post
          I like how Kellerman was like uhh see you around...maybe

One thing for sure is Williams will be ducked again by Pac, Floyd and Martinez so not sure who he will get a fight with next.
          exactly, they showed him the ko and thats it, it was like greenberg was talking through the ear piece to kellerman telling him to let him go... WTF was with that ****???

Comment

exactly, they showed him the ko and thats it, it was like greenberg was talking through the ear piece to kellerman telling him to let him go... WTF was with that ****???
            If he doesn't fight on HBO next for sure he'll be on Showtime. No big deal really.

Comment

I'm not really a fan but Paul's one of the good guys. Hopefully he doesn't get jettisoned. His defence is atrocious but the guy always comes to fight.

Comment

he lost to a top guy,no shame in that.He needs to go to 154.

Comment

He's still a pretty exciting fighter. I don't see why they'd cut him loose after this

Comment

I would venture a guess that team Williams has been difficult to negotiate with for HBO and they may be happy to part ways with him after this horrible KO loss.

Comment

Working...
                    X