No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Sergio Martinez Crushes Paul Williams in Two Rounds

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by LAPIDA View Post
    Sergio to fight Pac at 147? WTF ! That's insane. First of all, they are worlds apart. No way it would be a fair fight for both of them, whether it is at 147 (Sergio draining out) or 154 (Pacman forcefeeding himself). They just don't belong in the same league. I say, let Sergio dominate 154~160 and let Pacman dominate up to 147. Pushing it would be a disaster. Let Floyd do that rigodon and fight Pacman at 147 or Sergio at 154. End of story !
    I agree. It's an unlikely fight. Might as well have Manny fight Andre Ward, then fight Andrew Dawson, and top it off with one of the Klits.

Comment

• Originally posted by LAFIRPO View Post
      He didn't fight a guy who weighed almost 170, he fought a guy who weighed 150 (which was the contracted weight) and who at fight night almost gained 20 pounds.

Martinez cannnot make 150 pounds. He probably can't even make 154 pounds. The weight would have to be set at 156, so, Martinez can come in at fight time at 175.

Your an overexaggerater. Martinez weighed 168 unofficially tonite and I think he can make 155 so kill the excuses. LMFAO!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by boxingfan76 View Post
        the logic is your guy is a hype job and wont defend his 8th fake wt class belt . plain and simple.
        You did not answer my question. Was 156 lbs the ring weight of Sergio? You see? You just got owned ! Same way Sergio owned PWILL, face down, eyes wide open, kissing the canvass !

Comment

• Originally posted by Sugar Q View Post
          Your an overexaggerater. Martinez weighed 168 unofficially tonite and I think he can make 155 so kill the excuses. LMFAO!!!!!
          35 pages of excuses lmao......tonight woke me up, havent seen shiat like that in awhile.

Comment

The one who should kill the excuses is the nuthugger you have for a hero Mayweather.

If there is any fighter who can possibly fight against Martinez is Mayweather.

Remember this genius, Manny moved up from being a champ at 112!!

Not 130 like Mayweather.

How much more do you want Manny to move up to?

167, 175?

Comment

I agree. That Cotto war finished Margs. I have renewed respect for him though cause he was in Manny's ass. That was not an easy fight for Manny. The HBO commentators need to be fired cause Margs was ****ing with Manny til the end.
              ..."I agree. That Cotto war finished Margs"...!?!?!?...wtf...Did we all forget that Margarito was caught loading his gloves after the Cotto fight? Hence no loaded gloves after that, you all make it seem like he had some diminished skills since then (do you mean the plaster???). Come on you idiots, stop being in denile, I kow not even YOU guys can forget this quick!!!...

I will admit Margarito with loaded gloves would have killed Pacquiao. I mean he hurt Pac pretty good w/o them, but w them he would have killed him.

Comment

• Originally posted by LAPIDA View Post
                You did not answer my question. Was 156 lbs the ring weight of Sergio? You see? You just got owned ! Same way Sergio owned PWILL, face down, eyes wide open, kissing the canvass !
                yeah dude im sure thats what happened......

Comment

• Originally posted by thegonzo View Post
                  ..."I agree. That Cotto war finished Margs"...!?!?!?...wtf...Did we all forget that Margarito was caught loading his gloves after the Cotto fight? Hence no loaded gloves after that, you all make it seem like he had some diminished skills since then (do you mean the plaster???). Come on you idiots, stop being in denile, I kow not even YOU guys can forget this quick!!!...

I will admit Margarito with loaded gloves would have killed Pacquiao. I mean he hurt Pac pretty good w/o them, but w them he would have killed him.
                  dude margs was champion for 7 years staight before he fought cotto hes a face first brawler he was almost killed by molsey, again pac did nothing special mosley walked away clean , pac went to the hospital although margs did too, I dont see the greatness dude.

Comment

• Originally posted by zeidrich View Post
                    i agree that pac and may are overhyped but theyre not overrated by any means... just overhyped..

can you seriously say pac and mayweather would lose to berto / khan / bradley / alexander ?? come on!... thats a mismatch.

theyre the best at 147.... martinez is best at 160... thats world`s apart... suggesting for them to fight is idiotic. we have weight divisions for a reason. because in the normal world a big great guy >> small great guy
                    pac has zero defense and mayweather is too skittish so i cant even make them sure -lock winners against those dudes....although they both have the edge there

Comment

• Originally posted by boxingfan76 View Post
                      35 pages of excuses lmao......tonight woke me up, havent seen shiat like that in awhile.
                      Why the 35 pages and still going? Honestly, because it was a sensational KO against a suspected overhyped boxer. Any real boxing fan would definitely appreciate it, thus the long thread. It doesn't need to be an AA slick fighter, a P4P king in the ring, a PPV king fighting. A real boxing fan can see that this was a phenomenal win by Sergio in a very swift fashion that boxing experts will be talking for years. Same way the Hatton adjective/verb is being used whenever a fighter KO's another overhyped boxer.

Comment

Working...
                      X