Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Floyd gets random testing, Pac gets 15 rounds. Fair enough.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Johnny Chingas View Post
    Some doctors have said there are.

But if you're so inclined to have better testing,

why not just go full year round random for all fighters?

That makes more sense to me and would certainly help out in your crusade to clean up the sport.

Singling out one athlete never works.

But in case you're wondering, boxers have died since the inception of the 12 round rule.

Should we change from 12 rounds to 10 rounds now?
    Boxing is a contact sport we know there are dangers involved. Should we ban the sport? No. We look for ways to make it better, you are just proving how a 15rd fight is ridiculous at this stage. There are always going to be tragedies on the sport, we do have 10 round fights only title eliminator and title fights are 12 rounds for the sake of scoring what should be the best people on the division. Listen, a 15 round fight should be out of the question I don't see how anyone can compare a random blood test with a 15 round fight.

Comment

How a thread as ****** as this gets over 1,000 views i dont know!

Comment

Originally posted by El Más Mejor View Post
        Boxing is a contact sport we know there are dangers involved. Should we ban the sport? No. We look for ways to make it better, you are just proving how a 15rd fight is ridiculous at this stage. There are always going to be tragedies on the sport, we do have 10 round fights only title eliminator and title fights are 12 rounds for the sake of scoring what should be the best people on the division. Listen, a 15 round fight should be out of the question I don't see how anyone can compare a random blood test with a 15 round fight.
        Prove its ridiculous. Don't just say it,

but actually come with facts about why its more dangerous.

Comment

Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
          I don't even know why I'm replying to him. The man is a hater lol.. Ain't worth it bro. he probably lost a lot of money betting against pac hehe!
          I don't bet real money, before last weekend I had 150k in the ebank, now I have 550k in the ebank, you're right I lost a lot of money betting against PAC.

Comment

Originally posted by jonesy View Post
            How a thread as ****** as this gets over 1,000 views i dont know!
            You just don't get it. Floyd is asking a demand not found in pro boxing which is osdt. If he will continue in his demand Pac can request a ridiculous demand aswell, but favorable to him. Which is a 15 rounder.

If Floyd wants full random then pac can demand a 15 rounder and beat his ass.

We all know it will be a cat and mouse game. Pac need more rounds to hunt him down. Read back if you want to get the whole picture.

It ain't a ****ed up idea. It actually is a good idea.

If Floyd doesn't want to agree to a 15 rounder then pac has a right not to allow himself to random testing aswell. Osdt ain't in the rule books in pro boxing same as 15 rounders.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny Chingas View Post
              Prove its ridiculous. Don't just say it,

but actually come with facts about why its more dangerous.

Do you remember when the rule changed and what fight broke the camel's back? You are just picking parts of my arguments to justify a 15 round fight. There's no need for a 15 round fight anymore. The only way it would seem plausible to extend rounds would be to have a 13th round for the draws. Like I said we have 10 round fights and 12 round fights for a reason.

Comment

Originally posted by PAC&PBFsuck View Post
                I don't bet real money, before last weekend I had 150k in the ebank, now I have 550k in the ebank, you're right I lost a lot of money betting against PAC.
                So you did bet and you bet for pac and made a profit lol. You hate on the guy but still bet on him. Geez how ****ed up can you get lol.. Whatever man. You need to get yourself checked you don't make sense at all.

Comment

Originally posted by El Más Mejor View Post
                  Do you remember when the rule changed and what fight broke the camel's back? You are just picking parts of my arguments to justify a 15 round fight. There's no need for a 15 round fight anymore. The only way it would seem plausible to extend rounds would be to have a 13th round for the draws. Like I said we have 10 round fights and 12 round fights for a reason.
                  But this could be the exception to the rule. This is the fight of the decade. The fight of the century in terms of ppv buys. The biggest fight in boxing. This has to have a conclusion. No questions unanswered after the fight. An epic show down with an ending who really is the best man.

You know what, If I see Floyd just hitting a jab and running all nightand one coz of that. That would a ***** fight for him even if he won on points.

An epic battle should be to boxers fighting there hearts out for all the glory.

Winner take all. The best man will be standing for sure if it last longer than 12 rounds.

I say this, if you want to maintain a 12 rounder. I won't give Floyd props if he will win pitipating his shots on pac. If he wants my respect he should give pac hell and engage. If he is there to run a pot shot contest to make him win on points that ain't fight of the decade or epic battle for us boxing fans. If he does this then he truly is not an atg material. I want a 15 rounder to truly test floyd's heart. He needs to prove himself here. He is a runner and if it's a 15 rounder, I'm sure he will have no choice but to engage pac eventually in the championship rounds. That will make this epic.

Don't worry about anyone beating up his opponent until the 10th round, Floyd will keep running. If it goes on for only 12 rounds expect both men to be standing.
                  Last edited by Spoon23; 11-20-2010, 12:30 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
                    So you did bet and you bet for pac and made a profit lol. You hate on the guy but still bet on him. Geez how ****ed up can you get lol.. Whatever man. You need to get yourself checked you don't make sense at all.
                    No, the problem is that you're drinking PAC's koolaid, when in fact he's a bulli****er just like Mayweather. You're making him out to be a fearless warrior that can go 15 rounds and kick Mayweather's a$$, yet he won't agree to full random testing. This is your warrior, sounds like a con artist me.

Comment

• PAc won't hit Floyd like he did all of those other stationary bums. Floyd can box, and he's the best defensive fighter in the game. Floyd won't move or run because he doesn't have to. PAc will be the one who backs up trying to elude Floyd's jab and jump in with 5-6 shots that landed on plodders with one arm who had no right hands. Floyd will break PAc down just like everyone else he fights, and the jab will start it... Floyd ko in Pac in 10...

Comment

Working...
                      X