Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Floyd gets random testing, Pac gets 15 rounds. Fair enough.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by PAC&PBFsuck View Post
    No, the problem is that you're drinking PAC's koolaid, when in fact he's a bulli****er just like Mayweather. You're making him out to be a fearless warrior that can go 15 rounds and kick Mayweather's a$$, yet he won't agree to full random testing. This is your warrior, sounds like a con artist me.
    Dud I just said ok no more random osdt for pac then no more 15 rounds for Floyd ok? Alright. Go to sleep now lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Johnny Chingas View Post
      Prove its ridiculous. Don't just say it,

but actually come with facts about why its more dangerous.
      Damn...are you that ******ed?

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
        Dud I just said ok no more random osdt for pac then no more 15 rounds for Floyd ok? Alright. Go to sleep now lol
        That's what I figured, sarcasm. You do realize that PBF agreed to all of PAC's demand, you don't find it funny that PAC couldn't agree to blood testing, BLOOD TESTING??

Comment

• Originally posted by Frank Ducketts View Post
          PAc won't hit Floyd like he did all of those other stationary bums. Floyd can box, and he's the best defensive fighter in the game. Floyd won't move or run because he doesn't have to. PAc will be the one who backs up trying to elude Floyd's jab and jump in with 5-6 shots that landed on plodders with one arm who had no right hands. Floyd will break PAc down just like everyone else he fights, and the jab will start it... Floyd ko in Pac in 10...
          Will see who is right when this fight happens. But tell you what answer this? Who is the best offensive fighter in boxing today? And who is the best defensive fighter?

If you say Floyd is the best offensive then he will back manny up, but we all know who is the the offensive fighter and the bigger puncher. Even Floyd senior even said his son ain't a power puncher. Pac is the best offensive fighter everyone knows that. take note fighter not boxer.

Fighter tends to get hit to get his punches in. And pac gets hit once to throw 5-6 combos. He exemplifies w true fighter puncher. as Floyd exemplifies true boxer.

If Floyd wants to beat pac he has to go all defense on him. He has to be the best defensive fighter as pac has to be the best offensive fighter. That is why this is an epic fight.
          Last edited by Spoon23; 11-20-2010, 12:37 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Versatility View Post
            Damn...are you that ******ed?

I still see no proof as boxers have died in the ring since the inception of 12 rounders.

So what exactly makes it more safe?

Comment

• I proposed this on a different thread a couple of days ago. Inorder to ensure more "fairness", I also propose:

• 12 to 15 rounds of championship fights
              • from 3 to 5 judges.
              • Drug testing up to 7 days before the fight and immediately after the fight (championship fights only)
              • Smaller gloves to 8 oz gloves (just thought of this now)
              • Mandatory championship defense in 6 months (don't know what is the status quo on this)
              • 3 Clinches per round (this would be controversial) after that a point taken away from boxer
              • 20 counts on K.O.s instead of 10 counts
              • 4 K.O. rule

Comment

• Originally posted by El Más Mejor View Post
                Do you remember when the rule changed and what fight broke the camel's back? You are just picking parts of my arguments to justify a 15 round fight. There's no need for a 15 round fight anymore. The only way it would seem plausible to extend rounds would be to have a 13th round for the draws. Like I said we have 10 round fights and 12 round fights for a reason.

You're simply not proving why 12 rounders are safer than 15 rounders.

Thats all I'm asking you to do.

But you can't because there was no scientific or medical studies done to declare one safer than the other. If you look back to the history of why boxing went to 12 rounders, it was done rather hastily.

Comment

• Originally posted by PAC&PBFsuck View Post
                  That's what I figured, sarcasm. You do realize that PBF agreed to all of PAC's demand, you don't find it funny that PAC couldn't agree to blood testing, BLOOD TESTING??
                  Go to sleep bro. You do realize the world is against Floyd? ESPN, FOX, all the top boxing writers, legends of the game, Haggler, Duran, Herns, Holyfield, Tyson. There calling him a duck you do realize that right?

And you do realize people are talking about pac being in the list of the top atg's you do realize that? This is coming from old timers who have been watching boxing for 50 years now. Including bert sugar colin powel. Go to sleep bro. We know already you hating bad . Sorry for you.

Comment

• Originally posted by fabie View Post
                    I proposed this on a different thread a couple of days ago. Inorder to ensure more "fairness", I also propose:

• 12 to 15 rounds of championship fights
                    • from 3 to 5 judges.
                    • Drug testing up to 7 days before the fight and immediately after the fight (championship fights only)
                    • Smaller gloves to 8 oz gloves (just thought of this now)
                    • Mandatory championship defense in 6 months (don't know what is the status quo on this)
                    • 3 Clinches per round (this would be controversial) after that a point taken away from boxer
                    • 20 counts on K.O.s instead of 10 counts
                    • 4 K.O. rule
                    All good pointers there bro. But nice to know a logical boxing fan understands why 15 rounders should go back. Fighters like Floyd loves to run and stink up the fight. Even if pac fights him there is still a chance it would stinkcoz floyd won;t engage ala barrera pac 2. that is why 15 rounder is necessary, this will have enough rounds for them to engage.
                    Last edited by Spoon23; 11-20-2010, 12:49 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
                      Go to sleep bro. You do realize the world is against Floyd? ESPN, FOX, all the top boxing writers, legends of the game, Haggler, Duran, Herns, Holyfield, Tyson. There calling him a duck you do realize that right?

And you do realize people are talking about pac being in the list of the top atg's you do realize that? This is coming from old timers who have been watching boxing for 50 years now. Including bert sugar colin powel. Go to sleep bro. We know already you hating bad . Sorry for you.
                      Don't forget the part where HBO analyst are second guessing PAC's previous opponents, add that to the list.

Comment

Working...
                      X