Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Saul Alvarez: "Pacquiao is Not Invincible, I'm Not Afraid"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Saul is strong but it'll take a lot more than 1 year to be ready for Pacman! Saul is ordinary, slow and flat footed. Going off topic a little, damn he's white!!

Comment

Wait a minute here....first it was Jose Cotto, then Baldomir, then Lovemore....and Manny in a year? He is over-looking Chavez Jr., Mosley, Berto, and others that are in the division. Amir can easily fight him at 147. He is good, but slow. Just relax son...you will get paid someday!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
        Mexico's Saul "Canelo" Alvarez has promised that one day he will avenge all of the Mexican boxers who were defeated by Manny Pacquiao. By the end of next year, Alvarez feels he will be ready to take Pacquiao on. He returns on December 4 to defend his WBC silver title at 154 against current IBO welterweight champion Lovemore Ndou. He wasn't too impressed with Pacquiao twelve round beating of Antonio Margarito.

[Click Here To Read More]
        Walk slow young Padawan, although you are talented, lest you forget you were doing the Judah dance against Cotto.

Comment

Originally posted by starkiller View Post
          And 2 fights ago this kid was got shaken up by a small fighter in Jose Cotto. I know the kids looking for a payday but he'd be slaughtered by Manny right now.
          i don't thinks its the payday he must get alot of money with the crowds he draws in. that plus the money he gets from televisa which must be alot cosidering hes their golden child. add the networks money from here and the kid must make tons of money.

Comment

Originally posted by theplayerpimp View Post
            i don't thinks its the payday he must get alot of money with the crowds he draws in. that plus the money he gets from televisa which must be alot cosidering hes their golden child. add the networks money from here and the kid must make tons of money.
            he has alot of sponsors to.

Comment

Cant blame Canelo for wanting to avenge Mexico. If he really wants this we should all be applauding the kid for being ballsy. I agree that fighting the Baldomirs then 4 fights later taking on the Pacman is really, really ambitious. He definitely has to step up the opposition if he plans on doing this tho.

Comment

Go on Saul, maybe you could beat Floyd Mayweather.

Comment

atleast he wants to fight unlike another boxer i know who keeps on thinking about roadblocks after roadblocks not to fight manny...

Comment

everybody wants to fight manny except one...hhhhmmmm

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
                      Mexico's Saul "Canelo" Alvarez has promised that one day he will avenge all of the Mexican boxers who were defeated by Manny Pacquiao. By the end of next year, Alvarez feels he will be ready to take Pacquiao on. He returns on December 4 to defend his WBC silver title at 154 against current IBO welterweight champion Lovemore Ndou. He wasn't too impressed with Pacquiao twelve round beating of Antonio Margarito.

[Click Here To Read More]

the kids got balls and a lot of talent but he aint the brightest star in the sky, pac would **** and pillage on his ass and leave him scarred and tormented.

Comment

Working...
                      X