No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Saul Alvarez: "Pacquiao is Not Invincible, I'm Not Afraid"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by onechance87 View Post
    And whats ur point?Manny was knocked out by bums early in his career.
    Give canelo sum time.
    That Cotto's bro was moving up in weight and Canelo should first try to beat some good opposition instead of talking smack about avenging Mexican losses.

If you get wobbled by Cotto's bro, you get killed by Manny Pac.

Comment

And, seriously, not hating on Canelo.

He has a bright future and is actually good.

Comment

CANELO has to fight MARGARITO...then he can talk if it is easy to fight him!!!
        MANNY can kill the red guy in 60 seconds;MARGARITO can make the red guy piss blood for a month with his body shots.....PLEASE!!!

Comment

Im a big fan of Saul but right now even marg would spark him out

PAC would end his career

Comment

Originally posted by rican411 View Post
            canelo was wobbled by jose cotto hahahahaha why didnt i see that? I take him off my watch list, FOREVER
            what r u taking about canelo beat jose cotto....saul a good up coming fighter he knocked out carlos baldomir i never seen no one do that to baldomir

Comment

Alvarez is/was more deserving than Margarito.... and the result would still be the same.....

What's funny is that Alvarez sounds a lot like Roach when he was talking about how Pac wasn't ready for a fighter like Mayweather in March which resulted to the fight not being made at that point. Roach went on to say that Diaz, Hoya, Hatton and Cotto (and it would be more than safe to add in Clottey and Margarito) are nothing like Mayweather and he hopes Pac can see what he sees..... So Pac wasn't ready and it was Floyd's fault? So is Shane Mosley a coward because Pac vs Mosley didn't happen when shane was the #1 WW????????

We all (deep deep deep down inside) know Pac said "NO" the first time and then Floyd went on "vacation" to court the second time which ironically was where Pac wanted to "fight" Floyd in the first place. How funny?

Lets hope Arum is willing to "deal" with Golden Boy aka Floyd Mayweather this time around so we wont hear fighters like Alvarez trying to call him out when there not even on the same page let alone level.

Hopefully Mayweather crushes his fight in court which will be more competitive than pac's last two fights.... Either way Floyd's fight in court and Pac's last fight have one thing in common.... disgraceful.
              Last edited by WESS; 11-19-2010, 03:23 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by lutenco View Post
                CANELO has to fight MARGARITO...then he can talk if it is easy to fight him!!!
                MANNY can kill the red guy in 60 seconds;MARGARITO can make the red guy piss blood for a month with his body shots.....PLEASE!!!
                Margarito would put a Margs V Cotto style beating on the kid. This is how I see next year, Malignaggi, k-9, then maybe Berto for next year. If he wins all three all of a sudden he's a two division champ. I can see this then he'll fight jcc jr for big money. I should be a matchmaker. But seriously they are going to be careful with this kid he is way to valuable a commodity no pac, or cotto, or any top guy yet maybe late 2012 cotto if he's not retired by then.

Comment

Originally posted by mariobrotherpr View Post
                  This guy was wobbled by Cotto's brother, for God's sake.
                  saul still stopped jose cotto in the ninth round

Comment

I think Jose Cotto must have smacked Canelo harder than I thought. The kid is sounding delusional if he thinks he has a chance at Pacquiao who probably hits twice as hard.

Comment

You have to admit that the kid is right. Not sure
                      if he could take Manny on but he speaks the truth
                      about the style of fighters Pac has been facing and
                      boxers with movement and defense being too much
                      for Manny.

Comment

Working...
                      X