Comments Thread For: Saul Alvarez: "Pacquiao is Not Invincible, I'm Not Afraid"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

this ginger kid ain't ready

Comment

Last I remembered, you didn't have to be afraid to get an a$$ whoopin.

Comment

Saul isn't lying,he's not scared and has no reason to be....he never has and never will do anything to even come close to earning a shot a Pacquiao or even convincing a single person he'd be competitive. I bet he goes around telling everyone he's gonna fight Pacquiao and when he's gone they all laugh and call him crazy. Even his fat mom.

Comment

Canelo is the Man but after Pac retires...

...great attitude but Canelo will have to get a number and fall in line to avenge s Mexican boxer..there are too many guys out there that's ahead of him that wants Pac..Pac is a lucky guy..dollar signs all over..he's like a fillet mignon on sale..amazing...! Canelo, how about fighting Marg...or Cotto...beat them and you get Arum's attention

Comment

to saul alvarez .... fight manny pacquiao first before you open your mouth .... bottom line is .... you already talked & if ever you get lucky to fight manny .... you're next in line .... good luck & quit talking is my unsolicited advice ....

Comment

At least Saul's got the balls Mayweather doesn't.

Comment

canelo cannot beat any top fighter i dont even see him beating chavez

Comment

waaayyyy toooo sooonnnn. STFU for now

Comment

As long as he is signed with GBP the fight will never happen

Comment

Atleast this motivates him.

Comment

Working...
                      X