Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Saul Alvarez: "Pacquiao is Not Invincible, I'm Not Afraid"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Maybe Manny should fight him to smack some sense into his head.

Comment

I have something to say.....

It's funny how you guys all praise S.A. for his potential but don't give CHAVEZ JR. his props AT ALL. Like he doesn't deserve to be a fighter or something. STOP going by BOGUSNESS and BE REAL! I like S.A. heading into the future as well but he isn't nearly as skilled as CHAVEZ JR. Just look at the C.B. fight again. He didn't look to good to me. he looked inexpeirenced and once a guy stands up to his punch, he is a different fighter. We'll see who goes further in their careers. My money is on the more natural fighter which is CHAVEZ JR. He would bust S.A. up! He's going to defeat my boy COTTO too if they fight as planned next year. You guys know he can fight.

Comment

Originally posted by pistol whip View Post
        Well he certainly has a better chance then Manny last 4 opponents!
        u cant be serious giving this rookie this much credit!
        any top WW under manny would put this dude on his ass and we all know it!
        cotto, berto, i think quintana would beat him at this point of his career!

Comment

Its funny how everyone that call out manny or floyd think "yeah they're fast but they haven't faced anyone like me" then they get in the ring and manny or floyd end up whoopin their asses. These up and coming fighters need to fight each other and see what they got before stepping up to floyd and manny's level.beside berto, alvarez, bradley, alexander, khan all these guys haven't fought really anyone to be asking for a fight with manny or floyd. Look at alvarez he got rocked by jose miguel cotto, can't imagin what manny will do to him specially at 147.

Comment

Originally posted by pistol whip View Post
            Well he certainly has a better chance then Manny last 4 opponents!
            No he doesnt. Alvarez would get destroyed. Margarito Cotto and Clottey all pose much more of a threat than Alvarez

Comment

Slow down there junior!!!!!

well its only right he talks this much bullcrap!! cause all of his country men have fallen to the mighty hands of PacMaN! but he needs to watch what he asks for!! Look around SAUL! you see all those wounded mexican fighters on the floor laying all around you!!!! that Manila Nightmare is before you!!!
              but he wont match against manny period. he's the last of the mohigan but he's a baby right now,, and manny would have his head if they ever fought!
              MANNY is like ACHILLES in TROY when it comes to mexican fighters!!!
              and SAUL is like the LIL dude that died trying to follow in ACHILLES foot steps! he's way to premature for a war with manny and not even 3 or 4 fights would help him!!
              Last edited by EL ANIMAL; 11-19-2010, 02:13 PM. Reason: took a curse out!

Comment

This would be Canelo after fighting anybody relevant

GIFSoup

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/v/j5-yKhDd64s?fs=1&hl=en_GB

Saul will CRUSH him
                  Last edited by BIGPOPPAPUMP; 11-19-2010, 02:22 PM.

Comment

LMFAO!!!! C'MON SON! (Ed Lover voice) Saul "Canelo" Alvarez would get ****ing killed by Manny Pacquiao.

Comment

Real Talk

well for starters, no one is invincible, and everyone is beatable.. it's just that Pacquiao shows he ain't afraid to fight bigger guys "more" than any other boxer... back in the days it was Mosley limelight fighter unafraid to step up to bigger people than him like Vernon Forrest and Winky Wright.. and now its Pacquiao doin' it... props to this little filipino dude..

Comment

Working...
                      X