Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Saul Alvarez: "Pacquiao is Not Invincible, I'm Not Afraid"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

As an Alvarez fan I would advise Alvarez to cool it with the call outs, because this fight could easily be made due to Alvarez's draw power. No need to possibly shorten or end his potentially great career for somthing we all know he is currently is not ready for.

Comment

why do people get upset at someone for answerin questions?alvarez said nothing wrong he even said that he is not thinkin about pacquiao but he didn't say manny is the best ever so now people are ****tin on him

Comment

I-want-a-big-payday-with-the-pacman boxer no. 175843

Maybe they should ask themselves first if they want to risk a broken orbital bone.

Comment

Saul cant beat margarito let alone pacquiao.no need for another massacre

Comment

you dont have to be afraid to get KTFO, im preety sure margarito and cotto werent afraid either. . Alvarez should just focus on his next opponent and shut his mouth up, hes a new born pup calling out the pitbull with blood in his mouth.

Comment

If he wants a good beating he should fight guys like Angulo or Kirkland. If he wants a good schooling then take on Martinez or Dzinziruk.

Comment

So who has this kid beat again? smh

Comment

Originally posted by dnut17 View Post
                  Margarito would put a Margs V Cotto style beating on the kid. This is how I see next year, Malignaggi, k-9, then maybe Berto for next year. If he wins all three all of a sudden he's a two division champ. I can see this then he'll fight jcc jr for big money. I should be a matchmaker. But seriously they are going to be careful with this kid he is way to valuable a commodity no pac, or cotto, or any top guy yet maybe late 2012 cotto if he's not retired by then.
                  I want Angulo vs Margarito for 5 de Mayo!!! Winner gets Cotto in December.

Comment

Originally posted by A.P View Post
                    saul still stopped jose cotto in the ninth round
                    Yep, he did.

Comment

Slow down kid , you're goin in way over ya little red head boy

Comment

Working...
                      X