No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Saul Alvarez: "Pacquiao is Not Invincible, I'm Not Afraid"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by royin View Post
    I think Canelo should defeat Cotto first before he faces Pac. Kid is still to unexperienced to Fight Pac.
    He already beat Cotto.

Comment

Originally posted by Rorschach™ View Post
      He already beat Cotto.
      humberto sotto already beat pacquiao.....

Comment

Originally posted by royin View Post
        I think Canelo should defeat Cotto first before he faces Pac. Kid is still to unexperienced to Fight Pac.
        Who is to say Canelo would beat Cotto. He was by Cottos brother at a stranger weight. Cotto would murder him right now.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
          Mexico's Saul "Canelo" Alvarez has promised that one day he will avenge all of the Mexican boxers who were defeated by Manny Pacquiao. By the end of next year, Alvarez feels he will be ready to take Pacquiao on. He returns on December 4 to defend his WBC silver title at 154 against current IBO welterweight champion Lovemore Ndou. He wasn't too impressed with Pacquiao twelve round beating of Antonio Margarito.

[Click Here To Read More]
          Sick of making nickles and dimes are we?

Comment

If he wants to end his career early, I'm not stopping him lol

Comment

canelo is still very young and still very inexperienced but is full of talent and in the near future he'll b very good in the division he fights but for now none of the big names please..

Comment

I am high on this kid but this youngster gotta pull the reigns back a little. I see him as a great fighter in the future but going up against guys like Manny too soon might stunt his potential.

Comment

We appreciate his Mexican Heart, Canelo is one of my top upcoming favorites, but he needs years of exp. and training before fighting Pac. Though I believe by the end of next year he'll be ready for Miguel Cotto.

Comment

Fight Pacman, I want this fight to happen, Pacman DOMINATED his last 6 fights in a row, he needs to fight a prospect or somthing cause Welterweight is lacking.

Comment

he should be facing berto my the summer first.

Comment

Working...
                      X