Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

sport of boxing is ****ed once Pacquiao retires...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh yea, that's why I said becoming a boxing icon. I didn't say he was yet.

Comment

Originally posted by bayareamike View Post
      Name me 5 potential superstars in boxing in the next 3-5 years. "superstar" caliber.
      Would anybody have thought Pacquiao would be a superstar and appeal to the casual fans 3-5 years ago?

Comment

Alvarez
        Gamboa
        Juanma
        Amir
        Martinez
        Williams

Boxing Lives.

Comment

Name me 5 potential superstars in boxing in the next 3-5 years. "superstar" caliber.
          Have you seen how many people Devon Alexander draws in St. Louis??

Also, obviously Khan, Canelo Alvarez, Gamboa, and maybe Victor Ortiz.

Someones going to fill the superstar gap once Manny and Floyd retire. Sooner, or later.

Floyds the biggest PPV seller in history, but in the time he was retired boxing didn't even skip a beat. Huge fights wordwide and big America PPVs shows continued without him.

Life goes on.

Comment

I think it's Canelo and Ortiz....superstars in the making.

They can box or brawl (and are exciting to watch), they have support of the hispanic/latino population (throw in Juanma Lopez)....

Khan has the boyish flamboyance and can box his butt off. Plus he can be compared to Naz in terms of "British Muslim" boxer....plus let's face it, the camera likes him (and no that's not a code word for "wazaa")

Khan. Canelo, Ortiz and Juanma will keep boxing watchable.

Comment

Alvarez
              Khan
              Juanma
              Benavidez
              Ward
              Gamboa
              Ortiz

Comment

Originally posted by crazyboy867 View Post
                its sad to say but when pac retires, sport of boxing is ****ed once again. pacquiao gets even the casual boxing fans excited to watch his fights but when he's gone theres only going to be the hardcore fans thats still going to be interested in the sport.

even mayweather cant save the sport.
                Mayweather is even fcukin the sport even when he's around.

Comment

boxing will be fine after Pac and Mayweather leaves.

Comment

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
                    Is not true at all, why people believe that is just ridiculous.

Boxing was great before Pac and it will be great after Pac.

And, this forum would be better once Pac and Floyd both leave and there dumbass fans, like the TS, leaves with them.
                    oh god i hope so; but sadly a new breed of dick-riders will arise

Comment

Originally posted by crazyboy867 View Post
                      its sad to say but when pac retires, sport of boxing is ****ed once again. pacquiao gets even the casual boxing fans excited to watch his fights but when he's gone theres only going to be the hardcore fans thats still going to be interested in the sport.

even mayweather cant save the sport.
                      Another idiot who thinks boxing survives on one boxer. The sport was here before Money and Manny and the sport will be here after they retire. People said the same thing when DLH, Tyson, Chavez, etc. retired and the sport was still here.

Khan and Canelo will carry the sport after Manny and Floyd retire. Boxing will be better after Manny retires because his idiot fans will stop posting on here and stop acting like they know about boxing.

Comment

Working...
                      X