Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

sport of boxing is ****ed once Pacquiao retires...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well gladly it was saved this year by Pacman cuz there were no other superfights out there. With all the injuries and the ducking....at least we also have December 11 to look forward too

Comment

Ohh and this saturday also

Comment

boxing is staying exactly where it is. eventually Ortiz and Canelo will become huge PPV draws. maybe nowhere near Tyson, Oscar, Floyd and Manny...but they'll keep the sport going.
        Last edited by NesNY; 11-16-2010, 11:50 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by p4p-champ View Post
          The only thing gone will be the *******s; the sport will continue on just like it always has.
          obviously its going to continue but it wont get the same attention as it once did when pac was still fighting.
          the only reason boxing is relevant today is pacquiao and mayweather. espn doesnt give a **** about klitschko, haye, khan, ortiz, maidana, alexander, bradley etc...

Comment

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
            Is not true at all, why people believe that is just ridiculous.

Boxing was great before Pac and it will be great after Pac.

And, this forum would be better once Pac and Floyd both leave and there dumbass fans, like the TS, leaves with them.
            Jrosales is on the money. Many fighters I enjoy to watch besides Pac and Floyd.

Comment

Originally posted by Deeznuts View Post
              Well gladly it was saved this year by Pacman cuz there were no other superfights out there. With all the injuries and the ducking....at least we also have December 11 to look forward too
              Mayweather-Mosley wasn't a superfight?

Comment

I think that the correct statement would be that boxing will never be the same after MP retires... but hell, who knows what boxing turns up next, and in what era.

Comment

Does Alvarez speak english? He'll be a star once he learns.

Comment

Name me 5 potential superstars in boxing in the next 3-5 years. "superstar" caliber.

Comment

Originally posted by bayareamike View Post
                      Name me 5 potential superstars in boxing in the next 3-5 years. "superstar" caliber.

got 4
                      post #23

Comment

Working...
                      X