Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BREAKING NEWS!! Haye-Harrison staged fight!! evidence inside!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I would be highly surprised if it was a fix.

Disgrace of a fight sure, but very unlikely to be fixed.

Comment

MARKBNLV is pwning that delusional wanker INJECT.

What a fucking hypocritical and sententious faggot you are.

Comment

wow.......

Comment

Give us a break. I hate Haye as much as the next guy for ****ing everyone around but that is just pulling at straws.

When a fighter is wailing away on their opponent, you nearly always see them do that. He stopped after tagging Harrison and did the very usual nod thing and what looked to me as a questioning "yeah?' as in "How's that?"

Every fighter does it. When they hit someone hard, they will tell them, nod, give them a bit of a wink or smile. It's way too obvious to be yelling to Harrison in front of millions of people, TV cameras, ringside observers etc giving a big obvious nod and then saying "NOW!" "Fall down now Audley! Don't make it too obvious though!"

Come on people. Get a grip. He was nodding to Audley saying "How'd ya like that eh?"

Comment

It wasn't anything to do with the bombs Haye was landing on his chin then?

Comment

Originally posted by BennyST View Post

Give us a break. I hate Haye as much as the next guy for ****ing everyone around but that is just pulling at straws.

When a fighter is wailing away on their opponent, you nearly always see them do that. He stopped after tagging Harrison and did the very usual nod thing and what looked to me as a questioning "yeah?' as in "How's that?"

Every fighter does it. When they hit someone hard, they will tell them, nod, give them a bit of a wink or smile. It's way too obvious to be yelling to Harrison in front of millions of people, TV cameras, ringside observers etc giving a big obvious nod and then saying "NOW!" "Fall down now Audley! Don't make it too obvious though!"

Come on people. Get a grip. He was nodding to Audley saying "How'd ya like that eh?"
              Basically i think he said now because he was about to unload on him,mind games,when i fought i talked all types of sht.

Comment

Originally posted by timba View Post
                It wasn't anything to do with the bombs Haye was landing on his chin then?
                If he was landing "bombs" his power must be total ****.

Sprott iced Harrison with a single left hook, Haye wailed away on Harrison with about 20 of his best punches and Audley finished on his feet.

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman932 View Post
                  If he was landing "bombs" his power must be total ****.

Sprott iced Harrison with a single left hook, Haye wailed away on Harrison with about 20 of his best punches and Audley finished on his feet.
                  You're are a very small minded and unintelligent individual. Sprott landed a one in a million punch in the perfect position on Harrison's chin. He even had his eyes closed which shows how little skill was involved in that punch. Haye only landed glancing punches which had to break through Harrison's guard and still had him on queer street.

Haye's power >>>>> Sprott's power.

Stop being an idiot, if you're capable of it.

Comment

Originally posted by timba View Post
                    You're are a very small minded and unintelligent individual. Sprott landed a one in a million punch in the perfect position on Harrison's chin. He even had his eyes closed which shows how little skill was involved in that punch. Haye only landed glancing punches which had to break through Harrison's guard and still had him on queer street.
                    There you have it from a Haye fan himself.

Haye never even landed a good punch, Harrison just quit at the agreed upon time.

Queer street... LOL... yeah right. Audley wasn't even wobbling when the ref grabbed him.

Comment

Sorry, but The Sun is a very unreliable source.

Comment

Working...
                      X