Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BREAKING NEWS!! Haye-Harrison staged fight!! evidence inside!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The sun is a tabloid.

Comment

Originally posted by Brutal Honesty View Post
      just saw the video, not a good look. it wasnt one of those talking trash moments, it sure as hell looked like a command. i dont know why people are shocked that a boxing match is fixed. happens all the time. i didnt think haye's reputation can get any worse. i was wrong.
      Exactly it was more of a command than a taunt.

Comment

Originally posted by MARKBNLV View Post
        The sun is a tabloid.
        So what? Tabloid's often break a lot of stories.

Comment

Originally posted by INJECT View Post
          So what? Tabloid's often break a lot of stories.
          They also have stories about aliens in jars.

Comment

He could have said "Come on Now" to sike his opponent.

Comment

Originally posted by MARKBNLV View Post
              They also have stories about aliens in jars.
              So does the evening news. I like how you're one of the guys who believe Margarito cheated even though there's never been a shred of evidence outside of Richardson who has a history of lying in locker rooms, yet you have clear video of Haye calmly saying "now" right before the fight is over and now you become mr. skeptic?

lol..

Comment

Originally posted by Dominicano Soy! View Post
                I believe Haye said "Get down".

Well I didn't hear that, and fighters talk to eachother all the time. Even if he said that...that doesn't prove a thing. This is stupid....

Exactly.

Funny how any stupid thing and everyone becomes a conspiracy expert. As if Haye needed that bum Fradley to lay down for him.

Comment

Originally posted by INJECT View Post
                  So does the evening news. I like how you're one of the guys who believe Margarito cheated even though there's never been a shred of evidence outside of Richardson who has a history of lying in locker rooms, yet you have clear video of Haye calmly saying "now" right before the fight is over and now you become mr. skeptic?

lol..
                  Margarito was suspended for a year by the California athletic Commission,If Haye did prompt him to take a fall there will be consequences,but i am not going to take a tabloids word on it,if there was something legit it will be discovered.

Comment

Originally posted by mrpain81 View Post

Exactly.

Funny how any stupid thing and everyone becomes a conspiracy expert. As if Haye needed that bum Fradley to lay down for him.

Exactly also i think Audley would rather be a World Champ then any amount of money that Haye could offer him,the man fought his whole life to get a Title shot.

Comment

IDK, looks bad but I would need more than that to say he fixed it. Audley is a c- level fighter and Haye is a 2nd rate HW, both produced a terrible fight and if it was fixed I doubt they would have made it so boring and obvious by throwing so few punches.

Comment

Working...
                      X