Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BREAKING NEWS!! Haye-Harrison staged fight!! evidence inside!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Non story by the world's worst newspaper. He was telling Audley that he was going to take it him out, nothing more.

Comment

Lmao David Haye is a total hypejob. Hes all BS

Comment

for all the people saying haye doesnt need to fix the fight in order to beat harrison are pretty gullible. its not about beating audley but actually knowing how & when you lose. sure, haye beats harrison, but if you know exactly when & how haye wins it is the point of fixing fights & gambling. also, you shouldnt be so quick to discredit tabloids, they usually break a lot of stories.

Comment

Once again: Have you gusy ever been to a boxing match before? Some guys are talking all night. This story is from a tabloid and the replies in this thread are a joke.

Comment

This whole story reeks of The Sun!

Comment

Nobody even heard of David Haye beforValuev you muppet. I am even skeptical if even you knew who David Haye was before the Valuev fight? I swear you are so stupid to believe this bull**** and it is The Sun of all people who are reporting this story.

This was the first knock down and Harrison got up and it was the referee who stopped the fight.

I swear these muppets get so caught up in the moment that they forget to think twice.

Comment

Originally posted by MARKBNLV View Post
                Margarito was suspended for a year by the California athletic Commission,If Haye did prompt him to take a fall there will be consequences,but i am not going to take a tabloids word on it,if there was something legit it will be discovered.
                That same commission has no credibility. They also never produced any evidence and wanted to suspend him for life before they had any lab results whatsoever.

But I digress.

Why would Haye look directly at him and calmly say "now"? That's what I wanna now.

I've seen enough boxing to know a taunt from a prompt.

Comment

Originally posted by Brutal Honesty View Post
                  for all the people saying haye doesnt need to fix the fight in order to beat harrison are pretty gullible. its not about beating audley but actually knowing how & when you lose. sure, haye beats harrison, but if you know exactly when & how haye wins it is the point of fixing fights & gambling. also, you shouldnt be so quick to discredit tabloids, they usually break a lot of stories.
                  I saw this video on boxingscene before The Sun had it.

Comment

A lot of you guys are Haye haters anyway, it doesn't surprise me that you all are "wanting" to believe this fight was fixed. I'll admit it looks like he said NOW or DOWN but its not clear because there was no audio and fighters talk to each other all the time anyway. People are saying it was fixed because they hardly threw any punches for 3 rounds, well, there's an explanation for that on a boxing point of view. Harrison being 39 and knowing his best chance to win the fight is to get Haye in the later rounds, could just have been preserving energy and doing very little until the later rounds. Good idea? No, but hay, he sucks. Haye also looked to be consentrating countering but since Harrison wasn't throwing nothing, Haye was doing very little himself by waiting around for the counter. Finally in the 3rd Haye lands a good counter punch that hurts Harrison and lands some very hard shots that Harrison stands up to. If it was fixed, you'd think Harrison would at least went down on that two punch combo that came before the knock down. There is a lot more that points to this fight being real, then fake.

Comment

Originally posted by INJECT View Post
                      That same commission has no credibility. They also never produced any evidence and wanted to suspend him for life before they had any lab results whatsoever.

But I digress.

Why would Haye look directly at him and calmly say "now"? That's what I wanna now.

I've seen enough boxing to know a taunt from a prompt.
                      Are you kidding outside of Nv and New York,California has one of the best commissions in the world.Why would they cheat Margarito out of making a living,whats the point.

http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sourc...BtjgDcX-Sn8t_A

Comment

Working...
                      X