No announcement yet.

Pacquiao is...........

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
    Avoiding the question again. Why is this thread embarrassing?
    I've posted countless times how Pacquiao is an ATG so I have nothing to avoid. I think you're avoiding the fact that you threw a little fit and attributed a bunch of crap to me that I never said. Address that then ask your question.

Comment

• Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
      I've posted countless times how Pacquiao is an ATG so I have nothing to avoid. I think you're avoiding the fact that you threw a little fit and attributed a bunch of crap to me that I never said. Address that then ask your question.
      I didn't throw a fit, I assumed and your right I shouldnt have put words in your mouth. So I will ask again, why do you think this thread is embarrassing? For the 3rd time.....

Comment

• Originally posted by I'm so sorry View Post
        You know what's more embarrassing? Floyd fans living vicariously through Marquez' achievement, running around pretending like it was Floyd who KO'd him.
        Thats sad...thats the only way the can feel victorious! :AOR:

Comment

I didn't throw a fit, I assumed and your right I shouldnt have put words in your mouth. So I will ask again, why do you think this thread is embarrassing? For the 3rd time.....
          Atta boy. No need to come at me like a girl digging through pockets.

I understand you're a little sensitive because you created the thread but plenty of people posted in it. And while I didn't agree with some of your comments, it doesn't surpass those from clowns like OSIRUS/Top Rank/Kneepads or whatever. And countless other posts saying stuff like Margarito was the same fighter who fought Paul Williams. And the idea that the thread was made off Pacquiao's victory over him is ridiculous. Manny is an ATG for many reasons. Beating Margarito at that stage of his career isn't one of them.

Comment

The greatest fighter I have ever seen and I have been watching boxing since the early 80's. There has never been a greater fighter in my lifetime and I think he even matches up against the all time guys I wasn't old enough to see.

The way he absolutely destroyed Margarito was amazing. He was so much faster but his power was impressive. He moves in and out so fast and his shots carry so much weight. Even Cotto, who hit Marg flush time and time again, didn't have the power Pac had.

I'm Mexican and proud of my Mexican warriors but Pac is the best fighter I have ever witnessed in my lifetime.

Props to Marg for being a tough SOB, fighting with a broken orbital bone and not quitting or going down when most mortal men would have. Marg is an animal.

Filipino's, you haven't had many great boxers but you might have one of the greatest of all time and when it's all said and done, maybe even the greatest fighter to ever lace them up.

Cong****........
            All after the Marg fight?
            Last edited by B.U.R.N.E.R; 01-16-2013, 11:09 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
              Atta boy. No need to come at me like a girl digging through pockets.

I understand you're a little sensitive because you created the thread but plenty of people posted in it. And while I didn't agree with some of your comments, it doesn't surpass those from clowns like OSIRUS/Top Rank/Kneepads or whatever. And countless other posts saying stuff like Margarito was the same fighter who fought Paul Williams. And the idea that the thread was made off Pacquiao's victory over him is ridiculous. Manny is an ATG for many reasons. Beating Margarito at that stage of his career isn't one of them.
              Never sensitive, I just think my natural intellect gets ahead of me sometimes and I assumed.

I disagree though, Marg was still very much a threat. I did predict he would get beaten by Pac but if you actually read what I said in detail, it was the WAY he beat him that was so impressive.

Comment

• Catchweight king was finally exposed. ATG? LMAO.

Comment

How is it? Please explain, you think Pac isn't an ATG? So he get's knocked out by another great fighter who has had his number and now Pac is overrated?

hahaha, wow.
                  Originally posted by I'm so sorry View Post
                  This still stands tbh, TS shouldn't be mad about a couple of rodents bumping an old thread.
                  Does it make one a rodent, to find it utterly absurd that beating Margarito makes you the GOAT? It was an embarrassment two years ago therefore its an embarrassment now. Now your feelings are hurt because you realize how ridiculous it is. Its not a big deal baby girl.lol

Comment

Never sensitive, I just think my natural intellect gets ahead of me sometimes and I assumed.

I disagree though, Marg was still very much a threat. I did predict he would get beaten by Pac but if you actually read what I said in detail, it was the WAY he beat him that was so impressive.
                    Didn't he beat him the way we all thought he would? He didnt do anything out of the ordinary we all knew he was going to beat the shyt out of Margarito.

Comment

Your natural intellect leads you to invent some BS and attribute it to others? Alright.

And Margarito may have been a threat to you but he wasn't to me or the oddsmakers who had him a huge underdog. It was a farce of a fight and anyone who saw Margarito's crap performance versus Someone Garcia (preceded by his crap performance, epic beatdown against Mosley, preceded by a war against Cotto that would take a couple years off any shelf life, preceded by countless other wars) saw it coming.

Comment

Working...
                      X