No announcement yet.

Pacquiao is...........

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
    I have no comment. Well, I have plenty but...ehh.
    Wow.

I mean did people not know Marg can be hurt to the body?

Comment

• pacman SET A NEW STYLE OF BOXING....TRASCEND the snooze , boring boxing style of KFC.

PACMAN THE WHOLE WORLD!

Comment

• Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
        Chaut i think you are missing the point. You are elevating Pac based on him beating a bigger, stronger, heavier, lesser skilled and slower fighter that he was HEAVILY favored to beat. Its not our hate, respectfully, its that you might have been (i'm trying to say this as nice as possible) too gullible, too much of a Marg fan, or too much of a novice boxing fan to realize Marg didn't have much of a chance. No offense but you come off like poster (i forget) who rated Manny as No 10 4p4 ever then moved him up to 5 after he beat Josh Clottey. That just isn't credible.

Again respectfully, look at it from this point. If anyone told you floyd was the greatest because of what he did to Gatti then you would look at them like they were crazy. Although 12k fans in Jersey and the Gatti diehards thought his warrior style and legendary toughness would be enough, any REAL boxing fan knew Gatti was going to get killed because his style and lack of speed were tailor made for floyd to look great. Floyd looked dominant but that was why the fight was made, to make floyd look that way. Same here with Manny.

Again, I don't mean to belittle your knowledge because you are a good poster and clearly have watched this sport a long time. But, IMO, Manny looked better against JMM because he showed all his skills and came through adversity.

I truly respect your opinion.
        Floyd vs Gatti is a bad comparison because size wise there's not that big of a difference.

Look, I understand what you are saying and just to let you know, I have been watching boxing since the early 80's and now train young amateur fighters.

I don't claim to be an expert but I'm not spring chicken in this game, believe this.

I knew Marg would be beat and easily, what was impressive was the way Pac did it. Marg is an animal man, he doesn't stop coming forward, WW and MW can't take his pressure and stamina.

Pac not just beat him but beat him down. He took Marg's shots and delivered even harder shots in return. It seems to me the game plan was to pot shot Marg, keep off the ropes and use speed to win and Manny did that but he also stood tow to toe, ****** with Marg and beat him there as well which was incredible to watch.

PAC is an ATG, 8 titles will never be surpassed, he is truly an amazing fighter and if you can't see that I guess I just don't know what to say. Historically this is something that might never be surpassed and it's not like he's just getting by but being more and more dominant in his performances even if it is against a slow, plodding fighter like Marg.

Because of the size difference and the way he did it, it was very impressive.

Comment

• Originally posted by No Ceilings View Post
          Wow.

I mean did people not know Marg can be hurt to the body?
          By a man 20lbs lighter and 5 inches shorter?

Come on people, you just act like it's no big deal....

Again, for the 10 millionth time, I expected Manny to win and even dominate, I never expected him to hurt Marg like that, not with single shots.

Manny is a 1 in a million type fighter.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1502 View Post
            By a man 20lbs lighter and 5 inches shorter?

Come on people, you just act like it's no big deal....

Again, for the 10 millionth time, I expected Manny to win and even dominate, I never expected him to hurt Marg like that, not with single shots.

Manny is a 1 in a million type fighter.
            Take the tests, Manny.

Comment

• Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
              Take the tests, Manny.
              Hahaha............well I can see why people are skeptical. If he is doing this naturally, then you can see why I'm so amazed by it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1502 View Post
                Hahaha............well I can see why people are skeptical. If he is doing this naturally, then you can see why I'm so amazed by it.
                Yeah, it is amazing to think a guy who used to get rocked by guys like Nadal Hussein can eat two perfect uppercuts from a guy who was a super middle on fight night. Yeah, of course there is skepticism. And that's not taking away--hey I was a big fan of Roy Jones and he got caught. But come the **** on. Take the tests, Mr. "I'm sorry I beat the **** out of you, Tony."

Comment

• Agreed.

Comment

• ...done. He just hasnt accepted it yet but if hes willing to have his brain rattled again and obviously his fans dont care, so i say rattle away

Comment

• This is an embarrassing thread.

Comment

Working...
                      X