Pacquiao is...........

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
    LOL!!!!

I'm still waiting my damn self. except I've beenin the lounge talking about extremely important stuff, like tittays, internet fights, politics, animal rights or the lack thereof, and making fun of people. very mature stuff in there.
    compared to NSB, no doubt man........ no doubt

Comment

except he was already about 5 wars deep by the time he met up with ward.
      and this means what?

Gatti was also older.

regardless, im just not gonna bow down and lick pacs balls until i see him in there with a guy who can at least match his quickness. these slow, no handspeed type guys and fights dont impress me. at all. im sorry. call me what you want, i dont care. i see 3 straight fights against guys hitting the tail end, if not THE end of their careers.

Comment

LOL!!!!

I'm still waiting my damn self. except I've beenin the lounge talking about extremely important stuff, like tittays, internet fights, politics, animal rights or the lack thereof, and making fun of people. very mature stuff in there.

I peek in the lounge every now and then. Haven't gotten my feet wet but I will soon. Some good topics there.

Comment

lulz at floyd fans coming on here talking about hand picked opponents.

at least manny does what he's supposed to do with these guys, in a way that no one has done to them before.

manny, and I don't know how smart this is, not only outclasses his opponents but he also out-toughens them. he goes toe to toe with them and allows them to land shots so he can prove he's just as tough as they are.

dude is an animal.
          Manny is a great fighter, no doubt about it, but he needs to fight Floyd to prove he's as great as everyone claims he is. Floyd brings to the table something Manny has never faced and vice versa. Both fighters need each other to really convince everyone they are as great as they seem. Both fighters are here at the same time and in their prime, unlike a Lewis Tyson fight where Tyson wasn't what he once was. Both fighters need to make this fight and if it comes down to Floyd not letting up on his demands, Pac needs to meet them because they are not that off the wall. Floyd is willing to meet those same demands, so I don't see how it puts Pac at any greater disadvantage than Floyd. Floyd might be 7 or so pounds bigger than Manny naturally, but that isn't enough to refuse the blood tests and avoid Floyd all together. In boxing its speed and skills that matter the most and Manny himself proved that with Margarito. Manny needs to submit or else this will hang over his head forever. Remember, its not Floyd refusing, its Manny. That just ain't right if he's a true champion and if he feels he's better than Floyd and not afraid of Floyd like he claims. Its all on Manny now. Floyd has accepted all of Manny's demands. Quite making excuses for Manny, people.

Comment

• Pac is an ATG, but i still give Mayweather the slight edge.

Comment

• Originally posted by El Jesus View Post
              and this means what?

Gatti was also older.

regardless, im just not gonna bow down and lick pacs balls until i see him in there with a guy who can at least match his quickness. these slow, no handspeed type guys and fights dont impress me. at all. im sorry. call me what you want, i dont care. i see 3 straight fights against guys hitting the tail end, if not THE end of their careers.
              neither am i, note that I didn't anywhere in this thread.

all I said is that gatti came back from some serious ass whipping and either looked better, or the same as he had in previous fights, yet you are trying to find a way to argue about it. I was answering someone elses post (not yours). he said that no one could come back from the cotto and shane fights and be the same, i said arturo gatti could. you're the one starting on me like I was trying to insinuate something

manny has done nothing more than take care of business in his last couple fights with dudes he should beat. very impressively. I would like to see him in with better comp, but there is none that makes sense (other than floyd, who has done everything short of faking his death and getting plastic surgery to make himself unrecognizable not to fight pac) and one of the JWW's (winner of bradley-alexander) or jmm at 140 if he beats katsidas(not gonna happen)

I DONT want to see shane, cotto, or any jmw in the ring with pac.

Comment

• Originally posted by pacman777 View Post
                not as big/conditioned as the one pac fought
                But what was Marg's weight on the night he fought SMM?

Comment

• Originally posted by RossCA View Post
                  Manny is a great fighter, no doubt about it, but he needs to fight Floyd to prove he's as great as everyone claims he is. Floyd brings to the table something Manny has never faced and vice versa. Both fighters need each other to really convince everyone they are as great as they seem. Both fighters are here at the same time and in their prime, unlike a Lewis Tyson fight where Tyson wasn't what he once was. Both fighters need to make this fight and if it comes down to Floyd not letting up on his demands, Pac needs to meet them because they are not that off the wall. Floyd is willing to meet those same demands, so I don't see how it puts Pac at any greater disadvantage than Floyd. Floyd might be 7 or so pounds bigger than Manny naturally, but that isn't enough to refuse the blood tests and avoid Floyd all together. In boxing its speed and skills that matter the most and Manny himself proved that with Margarito. Manny needs to submit or else this will hang over his head forever. Remember, its not Floyd refusing, its Manny. That just ain't right if he's a true champion and if he feels he's better than Floyd and not afraid of Floyd like he claims. Its all on Manny now. Floyd has accepted all of Manny's demands. Quite making excuses for Manny, people.
                  demanding something that has never been asked before EVER for the sport of boxing isn't off the wall? actually, that's the EXACT definition of off the wall, its not like floyd ever asked for it before.

not responding to a request to negotiate a fight because you are on vacation?

anyway, yes they have to do that fight. we know one person wants it, not sure about the other.

Comment

demanding something that has never been asked before EVER for the sport of boxing isn't off the wall? actually, that's the EXACT definition of off the wall, its not like floyd ever asked for it before.

not responding to a request to negotiate a fight because you are on vacation?

anyway, yes they have to do that fight. we know one person wants it, not sure about the other.
                    I'd go on vacation too if the other side was still selling me bull****.

Comment

• no doubt about it

Comment

Working...
                      X