Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Arum: Pacquiao's Next Foe Likely a 'Non-Top Rank Fighter'

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Arum: Pacquiao's Next Foe Likely a 'Non-Top Rank Fighter'

Whether or not Bob Arum, CEO for Top Rank, can strike a deal for a mega-fight between Manny Pacquiao and Floyd Mayweather Jr. - remains to be seen. One thing is for sure, Arum admits that Pacquiao's next opponent is likely not going to be a fighter promoted by Top Rank. Pacquiao's last three opponents, Miguel Cotto, Joshua Clottey and Antonio Margarito, are under the promotional umbrella of Top Rank.

[Click Here To Read More]

Pac should fight the winner of bradley-alexander and give himself a break of fighting guys so much bigger than him.

Comment

I just hope it's Mayweather not Mosley.

Comment

i'll take berto.

don't like that guy.

i'd like to see him get the **** beat out of him.

Comment

Arum still has Chavez Jr. I could see Arum making that fight but he might not want to get his future cash cow put in a coma by Pac

Comment

Most likely it’s against a shot past his prime Rican/Mexican boxer. Again, they will hype the fight as revenge for their respective countries; those foolish Hispanics will buy into the hype buy the fight again hoping for redemption. Only to see their dreams crushed by the drug infested fists of Pacman,

And repeat

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
              Arum still has Chavez Jr. I could see Arum making that fight but he might not want to get his future cash cow put in a coma by Pac
              arum is not gonna put his young guys in there with pac.

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
                i'll take berto.

don't like that guy.

i'd like to see him get the **** beat out of him.
                berto will ask for 50-50,fck him.But i wanna see him destroyed anyways.
                a fight with floyd,marquez,bradley,alexander sound good.

Comment

Originally posted by onechance87 View Post
                  berto will ask for 50-50,fck him.But i wanna see him destroyed anyways.
                  a fight with floyd,marquez,bradley,alexander sound good.
                  You giving Berto too much credit mate, He would ask for 60-40 in favour of himself..

Comment

Next up Martinez vs Williams. That's 2 catchweight title fights in one month. SMH

Comment

Working...
                    X