Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Arum: Pacquiao's Next Foe Likely a 'Non-Top Rank Fighter'

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The jr welterweights could not match his power.

Mayweather is the only welterweight who has a chance.

Pac would beat the remaining 3 super welterweight champions.

Comment

Finally Damn now Bob is going to pick whoever brings the most money to the table Mayweather first then Marquez Mosley Bradley if he wins no Berto yet not ready Alexander is not ready to

Comment

Hope its Mayweather, but problem is Floyds got a lot of **** on with the lawsuit thing.

Manny did good last night though, I do think it would be a close fight but I think Floyd takes it, Manny seemed to look easier to hit than usual and Mayweathers much faster, smarter and more accurate than Margarito.

Would be a great fight though and whether or not it happens is a different story, was a really good exciting fight last night, I dont agree with the title like I said before, but the actual win is legit... he put up a great fight and it was a great fight to watch.

Comment

It's obviously going to be Shane Mosley. For Shane to promote himself outside of Golden Boy signals that. Pacquiao could fight Marquez though as Pacquiao may use the counter punching skills of Marquez as a tune up for Mayweather.

Comment

Originally posted by Spacey1991 View Post
            Hope its Mayweather, but problem is Floyds got a lot of **** on with the lawsuit thing.

Manny did good last night though, I do think it would be a close fight but I think Floyd takes it, Manny seemed to look easier to hit than usual and Mayweathers much faster, smarter and more accurate than Margarito.

Would be a great fight though and whether or not it happens is a different story, was a really good exciting fight last night, I dont agree with the title like I said before, but the actual win is legit... he put up a great fight and it was a great fight to watch.
            its not that manny looked easier to hit, its just there was a guy who could take his punches in there long enough to hit pac with some back, pacquiao has never really been hard to hit cuz he likes to stand and trade cuz he loves fighting, marquez tagged him morales tagged him cotto tagged him, the only one who didnt hit him was oscar lol

Comment

No, the Marquez window for success against Pacquiao has closed. He has no chance. Don't wanna see that fight. I don't wanna see him fight Mosley who looked TERRIBLE against Mora he's done! A lot of people hating on Berto but it just sounds like fear to me. I would like to see Pac face a black that is unbeaten. Mayweather, Bradley, or Berto. Enough with the hispanics no disrespect but they just don't aren't gettin in done.

Comment

Originally posted by xK1ngxJ View Post
                its not that manny looked easier to hit, its just there was a guy who could take his punches in there long enough to hit pac with some back, pacquiao has never really been hard to hit cuz he likes to stand and trade cuz he loves fighting, marquez tagged him morales tagged him cotto tagged him, the only one who didnt hit him was oscar lol
                i think even hatton in 2 rounds and diaz hit pac more.

Comment

Originally posted by Tweezy316 View Post
                  No, the Marquez window for success against Pacquiao has closed. He has no chance. Don't wanna see that fight. I don't wanna see him fight Mosley who looked TERRIBLE against Mora he's done! A lot of people hating on Berto but it just sounds like fear to me. I would like to see Pac face a black that is unbeaten. Mayweather, Bradley, or Berto. Enough with the hispanics no disrespect but they just don't aren't gettin in done.
                  don't bring race to this.

most of the hispanics he fought were in the lower weight classes where hispanics are the top fighters.

and no , no one fears berto. not pac supporters anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
                    don't bring race to this.

most of the hispanics he fought were in the lower weight classes where hispanics are the top fighters.

and no , no one fears berto. not pac supporters anyway.
                    cool avatar bro

Comment

bradley/alexander winner vs pac! lets get it on

Comment

Working...
                      X