Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rios= boxings new bad guy

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This guy attracts a lot of attention for sure. He really gets himself out there, even though it is by being a douchebag. I was impressed by his last fight. Like him or not, I think he is here to stay

Comment

Not a bad guy or a villain, just an illiterate moron working with an 8th grade emotional level.

Comment

Good. I don't want him to be liked so when Ortiz KO's him, he will be everyone's hero.

Comment

Originally posted by infamous larryx View Post
          and i think he'll play the role well
          we already know larry, you like your man "bad"

Comment

i don't like rios.

it will be years before someone plays the bad guy role as great as floyd.

rios never be on floyd's level as a fighter, draw, or the bad guy role.

Comment

He needs to be a better fighter then he is for it to matter. Anyone can be a smart ass and run his mouth for the cameras.

Comment

Originally posted by Motofan View Post
                He needs to be a better fighter then he is for it to matter. Anyone can be a smart ass and run his mouth for the cameras.

For sure.

All the great trash talkers in boxing like Ali, Tyson, Toney, Mayorga, Floyd all paid their dues in the ring.

Comment

Originally posted by infamous larryx View Post
                  i like this cat cause he seems genuine
                  Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
                  Lets be real

The only reason you like him is because he said something against Pac

LOL................busted......................... ***** extraordinaire.............

Comment

Good, boxing needs more bad guys.

Personally, I don't give a **** as long as you're fighting the best, but the casual fan likes that sort of ****.

The way Rios rehydrated after the Peterson weigh in and the dry, gaunt look he had making 140, told me he'll be moving up soon, but he has room to grow. He better hope he carries his strength and chin though because he's going to need them.

His next move after Saturday will be knocking Soto out, and if he can stay long enough at 135, he will be a menace.

Comment

Mayorga would scare the **** out of Rios in a staredown.

Comment

Working...
                      X