• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by esconore View Post
    reminds me of a poor man's Vargas
    ROFL.......greened

Comment

He's not even witty. He sounds like he really does have a disability.

Comment

i like this cat cause he seems genuine

Comment

Originally posted by infamous larryx View Post
          i like this cat cause he seems genuine
          Lets be real

The only reason you like him is because he said something against Pac

Comment

If Rios really is the new villain, who is boxings hero?

Comment

Victor Ortiz: Seemingly fake and manufactured personality, good skills, questionable heart.

Brandon Rios: Rude, crude, a bit of an idiot, brawler, loads of heart and fighting spirit.

I can't stand either of them, but if somehow they could combine they could average out to a decent and tolerable fighter

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
                Lets be real

The only reason you like him is because he said something against Pac
                what did he say about manny???he was talking bout roach..i have no issue with manny.. puto

Comment

Victor Ortiz seems like a "good guy" i dnt think he's manufactured at all he is just himself i like him he speaks properly and has good manners

Comment

Bam Bam seems like a cherubic young lad

Comment

Originally posted by Da7thsign View Post
                      Hes needed in the sport. We need bad guys and good guys to make the sport interesting. Be it as it may, boxing is dying in the general publics interest, so people like him get boxing in the news and thats all I care about. We need the Mayweather's and the Mayorga's and the Tyson's in the sport to keep us relevant. Nothing wrong with attention. When the public sees quality fighters like Pac and Floyd, Shane, and the future crop of fighters like Kirkland and Ortiz, then they will keep watching
                      This.

Just the fact that we are talking about him is great, otherwise we'd probably be talking about another useless boring may/pac thread. Love him or hate him, lets just be happy he's generating a buzz about boxing. Talent wise, we'll see how far he gets.

Comment

Working...
                      X