No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Weights: Manny Pacquiao 144.6, Antonio Margarito 150

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by TheGreatA View Post
    Yuriorkis Gamboa vs Rogers Mtagwa is a very recent example.

What did people expect coming into this fight, that Pacquiao would weigh 150? This is just sheer ignorance and general stupidity. A fighter can come in at whatever weight he wants, as long as he doesn't come over the limit.
    I expected 146, like he did for Clottey. 144? And a little soft? Wow. Dude might have been 142 in the morning and been eating all day.

Comment

• This is a shock to me. I thought he'd be coming in at least 147. Possibly even up to 149.

Damn, this guy's fearless.

Comment

• I think Manny will beat the **** out of Marga.. Although there is always that chance he gets caught.

I am not worried about the weight just look at Pac's last few fights and weights. Hes gonna be coming in around the same and his hand speed is going to be blazing. He has better speed,footwork,combo's and his workrate isnt bad at all. Just gotta stay off the ropes.

Comment

• Originally posted by Boxfan12 View Post
          I think Manny will beat the **** out of Marga.. Although there is always that chance he gets caught.

I am not worried about the weight just look at Pac's last few fights and weights. Hes gonna be coming in around the same and his hand speed is going to be blazing. He has better speed,footwork,combo's and his workrate isnt bad at all. Just gotta stay off the ropes.
          For the *****s...

Maybe you probably will think Pacquiao is taking up Steroids or even HGH for this fight that's why he weighs less than 145lbs?

What excuse will you use now?

Comment

• Originally posted by davidoff View Post
            This is a shock to me. I thought he'd be coming in at least 147. Possibly even up to 149.

Damn, this guy's fearless.
            when you have PEDS in your shakes you fear no 1......

Comment

• Originally posted by namme View Post
              For the *****s...

Maybe you probably will think Pacquiao is taking up Steroids or even HGH for this fight that's why he weighs less than 145lbs?

What excuse will you use now?

WTF are you talking about????? If your gonna quote my post then atleast try to make a point.

Comment

• Pac better use his speed well tomorrow.....Trading blows with margarito is a death wish...

Comment

• if pac wins, would he be called JMW champ while in fact he is in WW during scaling??? what a ****! ****! ****!

Comment

• For what its worth This is the worst Pacquiao has looked during a weigh in vs This is the best Margarito has looked during a weigh In. I believe this fight will go the full 12 rounds.

Comment

• Originally posted by !! Met-Rx View Post
                      when you have PEDS in your shakes you fear no 1......
                      You must be referring to XYLOCAINE as it numbs the mind and body...

Comment

Working...
                      X