No announcement yet.

Alex Ariza helped Pacquiao climb multiple weight classes without losing speed

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
    WHy did floyd bring a known cheater into his camp?????? for the next 2 years

WHY????????????????????
    Because Ariza is good at what he does and Floyd is 37 and slowing down; he could use some pointers.

He replaced Roger Mayweather with his father; he's also replacing Ellerbe and Garcia. Does this also mean he's juicing?

Floyd is obviously making changes in his career. Or are you too stupid to realize that?

Comment

Originally posted by KevinHenry007 View Post
      Because Ariza is good at what he does and Floyd is 37 and slowing down; he could use some pointers.

He replaced Roger Mayweather with his father; he's also replacing Ellerbe and Garcia. Does this also mean he's juicing?

Floyd is obviously making changes in his career. Or are you too stupid to realize that?
      And what does Ariza do??? Supply the good juice

Comment

I love it.

The entire Mayweather/Pacquiao saga is one great, half a decade long prank on the sport of boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by KevinHenry007 View Post

Floyd needs pointers from ariza....LMAO he needs that juice...

Floyd is always in great shape, conditioning is not an issue, never has been.. So why bring ariza in..

There is thousands of guys that handle conditioning, why choose ariza and bring all this drama if not to get the good undetectable juice...

If Ariza's is on the up n up, and isnt a cheater, then the dude should be working at a university or the government or NASA because obviously Ariza is so far ahead of other conditioning coaches, that he must be the GOAT coach.. Either that or he is just a cheating juice doctor...

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
            I love it.

The entire Mayweather/Pacquiao saga is one great, half a decade long prank on the sport of boxing.
            Yeah pretty much..

You couldnt make this stuff up... Literally God must have been bored 6 years ago and was like "maybe i should just fck with the heads of boxing fans for a few years"

Comment

Ariza is soo good, he gets fired by everyone

Comment

Yes, all fanbases are pretty awful.. I actually enjoy watching floyd's career and really havent missed one of his fights since he hit big in the late 90s..

I just find it so amusing that he is hooked up with ariza after years of ariza/manny bashing...
                Oh yeah it's hilarious. Genuinely. You couldn't write it.

Comment

I can't believe I'm going to actually try and have a serious adult conversation with you, but I'll give it a shot.

If you look at Floyd's workout videos he has the same routine (i.e. mitts, punching bad, speed bag, punches fat boy in the stomach, jump rope, runs 7 miles, Ellerbe holds his ankles for sit-ups, etc). Obviously this has worked for Floyd, but he needs a change in routine.

Ariza brings a new perspective to fitness. He uses swimming, different types of circuits, sprints, different diet, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
                    Ariza is soo good, he gets fired by everyone
                    Exactly,,, trainers like roach and garcia know its their reputation if their fighters get caught juicing,, thats why they kick ariza to the curb..

I dont even like the garcia camp, but i do respect them for throwing out ariza

Comment

Floyd needs pointers from ariza....LMAO he needs that juice...

Floyd is always in great shape, conditioning is not an issue, never has been.. So why bring ariza in..

There is thousands of guys that handle conditioning, why choose ariza and bring all this drama if not to get the good undetectable juice...

If Ariza's is on the up n up, and isnt a cheater, then the dude should be working at a university or the government or NASA because obviously Ariza is so far ahead of other conditioning coaches, that he must be the GOAT coach.. Either that or he is just a cheating juice doctor...
                      I just answered your question "again" in the above post.

Comment

Working...
                      X