No announcement yet.

Alex Ariza helped Pacquiao climb multiple weight classes without losing speed

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KevinHenry007 View Post
    Because Ariza is good at what he does and Floyd is 37 and slowing down; he could use some pedters ( according to Flowmos ).

He replaced Roger Mayweather with his father; he's also replacing Ellerbe and Garcia. Does this also mean he's juicing?

Floyd is obviously making changes in his career. Or are you too stupid to realize that?
    Fixed for you Flowmo

Comment

Originally posted by KevinHenry007 View Post
      I can't believe I'm going to actually try and have a serious adult conversation with you, but I'll give it a shot.

If you look at Floyd's workout videos he has the same routine (i.e. mitts, punching bad, speed bag, punches fat boy in the stomach, jump rope, runs 7 miles, Ellerbe holds his ankles for sit-ups, etc). Obviously this has worked for Floyd, but he needs a change in routine.

Ariza brings a new perspective to fitness. He uses swimming, different types of circuits, sprints, different diet, etc.
      Why does he NEED to change??? He just won a dominant performance

There are thousands of conditioning coaches, why bring in the known cheater like ariza, if not for the juice....

Ariza brings the good juice,, thats why he is with floyd now... Floyd is getting older and aging, so to hang on to his top spot and remain undefeated, he is bringing in Ariza to juice him up and get those legs and explosiveness back like when he fought gatti...
      Its pretty simple and plain to see

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
        Why does he NEED to change??? He just won a dominant performance

There are thousands of conditioning coaches, why bring in the known cheater like ariza, if not for the juice....

Ariza brings the good juice,, thats why he is with floyd now... Floyd is getting older and aging, so to hang on to his top spot and remain undefeated, he is bringing in Ariza to juice him up and get those legs and explosiveness back like when he fought gatti...
        Its pretty simple and plain to see
        He needs a change because he's getting caught with shots he normally doesn't get caught with. Mainly because he's getting older and has peaked already.

He's done really well for himself throughout his career. He's really plateu'ed. He's trying to be more powerful and explosive legally.

Comment

I'll also add that Floyd being a hypocrite doesn't take away from the fact that Pac was juicing in 08/09.

One fault doesn't erase the other.

Comment

Kevin Henry just shut up, dude.

Jesus f#ucking Christ you Flowmos are something else

Comment

Originally posted by Szef View Post
              Kevin Henry just shut up, dude.

Jesus f#ucking Christ you Flowmos are something else
              Nice point. Good rebuttal to anything I've said.

Comment

Originally posted by JQside View Post
                Conditioning coaches are a dime a dozen. If you review old Pac fights when he was with Ariza you'd see him gasping for breath in the early rounds of the fight. Ariza happened to be at the right time and at the right place. A superstar was being born with or without Ariza. Fast forward, Pac seemed like he could do 15 rounds in his latest fights.

Bottom line is boxers need to take over their own conditioning. It's their own bodies. They should decide when and when not to employ a conditioning trainer.
                There you go. In the end Pacman got sick of Ariza's backbreaking regimen. The fake conditioner became the constant thorn in the Pac training camp. Pac refused to follow his unnecessary exercises. I saw Pac in his recent videos eating adobo and balut and other yummy Filipino dishes served by his buddy Buboy during his training. They seemed to be saying, "We need no Ariza, baby." Hehe... "He's just a royal distraction in our camp."

Comment

Working...
                X