Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How do the Mexicans that were talking s#!t feel about Marquez quitting?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Are the mexicans talking **** or the mexican-americans? There's a difference!

Comment

Originally posted by IdNod4u2 View Post
      Castillo Quit on stool.

Ortiz Quit in the middle of the fight..lol

OD Hoya quit on stool.

Israel Vasquez quit on stool.

Raul Marquez quit on stool.

Julio C. Chavez Quit on stool.

Tony Ayala Jr quit on stool.

Julio Diaz quits on stool.

Marco Antonio Rubio quit on stool.

...Rafael Marquez on stool.
      Took Knees:

Israel Vasquez against Marquez 4

Jhonny Gonzales against Penalosa

Alfonzo Sanchez crawled on his knees against Micky Ward

Tomas Rojas against Jorge Arce

Castillo against Hatton

Just FYI, this is easily counterable. Don't feel like talking shit but I'm just saying bro.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Fantastic View Post
        Just FYI, this is easily counterable. Don't feel like talking shit but I'm just saying bro.
        Im sure you will have a "good" excuse for each and everyone.lmao

Comment

Duran was half Mexican !!!!!

haha everyone's gotta limit and there are more Mexican fighters than most other nationalities, pretty unfair to paint them with a broad stroke

Comment

Originally posted by Sin City View Post
            & that's why HBO was able to freeze frame it and show it to the world that his wraps were indeed faulty for that fight since the wraps were cracking.. and everyone knows that untampered gauss tape never cracks.
            You moron. That image was photoshopped. People have already posted the original here many times.

Comment

Im sure you will have a "good" excuse for each and everyone.lmao
              No excuse whatsover, even I said Marquez quit like a bitch. Doesn't take nationality for me to see it. Hell, even Oscar who is my All time favorite boxer quit like a ***** against Pac. Just being real bro.

I just think it's karma, JM Marquez talking shit about chicanos and his brother *****ed out. I actually find it funny that he quit.

Comment

Originally posted by INSECT View Post
                You moron. That image was photoshopped. People have already posted the original here many times.
                Really doesmt matter your avi and gif has been disgraced and cheato is so dumb he dont realize how dumb he looks.

Comment

Really doesmt matter your avi and gif has been disgraced and cheato is so dumb he dont realize how dumb he looks.
                  A dumb person doesn't make you a champion for so long like he was (Margarito).

Comment

Well like I said before in another thread, it is too early to count the chickens before they hatch. Never thought Marquez would quit like a *****, if that was Margarito, the people lot of you hate, he would go out on his shield even with a shoulder injury. That's a true warrior.
                    since when are cheaters true warriors. Marg is one of the biggest cowards in boxing

Comment

A dumb person doesn't make you a champion for so long like he was (Margarito).
                      You cant be serious.

You can be very dumb and still be a champion.
                      How does the amount of time your a champ has to do with it.....WTF?

Mike Tyson held it down for a while....Was he a genius?...lol

Comment

Working...
                      X