Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How do the Mexicans that were talking s#!t feel about Marquez quitting?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lopez looked great in my opinion, but let's not act like Marquez is prime.

Comment

Originally posted by AllEyesOpen View Post
      Lopez looked great in my opinion, but let's not act like Marquez is prime.
      Never claimed he was.. but then, Calderon wasn't either.

Comment

Originally posted by starkiller View Post
        No, there's a great chance that the Fake Mexican Margaresto was loaded against Cotto.
        Yeah, is that why he took his gloves right after the fight in front of the whole world?

Comment

Originally posted by Iceta Lives View Post
          I agree bro. I don't give Lopez any credit for beating Marquez. But I have more than willingly admitted that Marquez took the easy way out. JMM, Margarito, and even Glen Johnson try to win at all costs. Rafael Marquez can't be considered in that category anymore.
          I gotta disagree, Marquez fought hard for the whole fight against a fighter who was clearly bigger, stronger, fresher, and faster then he was. Sometimes you just gotta accept that there's nothing you can do. I'd like to see you in the same situation make a better decision.

Then again I don't really hate on fighters for knowing when enough is enough, regardless of race.

Comment

OK since we making excuses today and what not, if Juanma gets no credit than neither does Segura - Calderon had slowed up a lot more than his "prime" days. One can make an excuse for Calderon and say if he was younger he wouldve been fast enough o avoid that body shot. See, thats being a *****, just like some Rafa fans are being a ***** right now. I agree Juanma doesnt deserve FULL credit but def some.

Comment

Originally posted by INSECT View Post
              Yeah, is that why he took his gloves right after the fight in front of the whole world?

& that's why HBO was able to freeze frame it and show it to the world that his wraps were indeed faulty for that fight since the wraps were cracking.. and everyone knows that untampered gauss tape never cracks.

Comment

Lopez was beating rafa pretty bad. Lopez also went to the body and was taking rafas legs out also that's why he went stiff. Rafa had no answer for juanmas relentless assault and Rafa hit lopez with some bombs and couldnt KO him.
                In the end the mexican couldn't handle the beating and said F it...then he quit.

Now some of the mexican (not all) that were talking about PR being quitters blah blah are sick because rafa proved them wrong. What ever though in the end it was rafa who took the beating not these posters.

bottomline is that Rafa quit so deal with it.

Comment

Proud, I'm sure.

Comment

that looks like a tampered wrap to me:

Comment

Marquez had a shoulder injury an even said he's willing to come back out. Your ***** cotto and calderon quit because the going was getting tough and would have rather gone out on their knees then knocked out on their back.

Comment

Working...
                      X