Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How do the Mexicans that were talking s#!t feel about Marquez quitting?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by xcaret v3 View Post
    was cotto and calderon battle worn when they took a knee and quit?

no
    was pac wearing the proper socks and gloves when he lost to morales in their first fight?

no.

you're just as pathetic as the *******s you so despise hector.

Comment

Originally posted by ElChapoGuzman View Post
      Marquez had a shoulder injury an even said he's willing to come back out. Your ***** cotto and calderon quit because the going was getting tough and would have rather gone out on their knees then knocked out on their back.
      Full of excuses.

And I'm sure if it was Lopez with the injury you'd buy it.

Comment

LMAO it is crazy I bet if Lopez pulled this excuse he would never be given credit by anyone on here. Props to the Mexicanos who admit Rafa pulled a ***** move and quit, the rest of you ***s are in hardcore denial.

Comment

Originally posted by Sin City View Post
          Never claimed he was.. but then, Calderon wasn't either.
          calderon was undefeated and everyone was saying he was gonna outbox segura, wtf happened after he got beat? "oh calderon is old and shot" fuk outta here.

theres always some sort of excuse whenever a mexican underdog beats the living **** out of a champion, just like when montiel beat hasegawa "oh so i guess he was overrated"

Comment

was cotto and calderon battle worn when they took a knee and quit?

no
            Castillo Quit on stool.

Ortiz Quit in the middle of the fight..lol

OD Hoya quit on stool.

Israel Vasquez quit on stool.

Raul Marquez quit on stool.

Julio C. Chavez Quit on stool.

Tony Ayala Jr quit on stool.

Julio Diaz quits on stool.

Marco Antonio Rubio quit on stool.

...Rafael Marquez on stool.
            Took Knees:

Israel Vasquez against Marquez 4

Jhonny Gonzales against Penalosa

Alfonzo Sanchez crawled on his knees against Micky Ward

Tomas Rojas against Jorge Arce

Castillo against Hatton

Comment

Originally posted by IdNod4u2 View Post
              Castillo Quit on stool.

Ortiz Quit in the middle of the fight..lol

OD Hoya quit on stool.

Israel Vasquez quit on stool.

Raul Marquez quit on stool.

Julio C. Chavez Quit on stool.

Tony Ayala Jr quit on stool.

Julio Diaz quits on stool.

Marco Antonio Rubio quit on stool.

...Rafael Marquez on stool.
              Took Knees:

Israel Vasquez against Marquez 4

Jhonny Gonzales against Penalosa

Alfonzo Sanchez crawled on his knees against Micky Ward

Tomas Rojas against Jorge Arce

Castillo against Hatton
              whats worse is that puerto rico's so called best all lost to mexicans by quitting..and they were all undefeated too....bull**** aside, that must hurt more.

lopez just beat one of our past primed fighters at 35 years old.. hmmm

Comment

calderon was undefeated and everyone was saying he was gonna outbox segura, wtf happened after he got beat? "oh calderon is old and shot" fuk outta here.

theres always some sort of excuse whenever a mexican underdog beats the living **** out of a champion, just like when montiel beat hasegawa "oh so i guess he was overrated"
                Calderon has shown signs of aging in his past few fights. You can't say he is in his prime. Sure, he was undefeated but you can't hold a perfect record forever, especially if you are starting to show signs of deterioration.

I no way shape or form did I ever claim Marquez is in his prime.. it's a wonder how Izzy and him are still fighting after beating each other half to death. However, if you are going to talk all this macho bull**** about how you guys never quit under no circumstances, you shouldn't make up any excuses when someone quits.. especially since you pride yourself on your fighters going out on their shield.

Just dishing you guys back a taste of your own medicine as a observant bi-standard in this. Maybe next time both sides will think twice before they talk.

Comment

whats worse is that puerto rico's so called best all lost to mexicans by quitting..and they were all undefeated too....bull**** aside, that must hurt more.

Oh I didnt know we were just making stuff up I thought this was about facts...lmao

In that case Im a billionaire from mars.

My list must have made you fly into a frenzy of dumbness.

Comment

Which Bests are you speaking of? Cotto and Calderon? Thats ok, though Calderon was a favorite to win he wasnt prime at all so dont act like he is. And Cotto, cmon, we all know Marg cheated even if he didnt know the wraps were tampered with his trainer did. His trainer, who tried to cheat vs mosley, didnt try it with Cotto? Thats pure bs. His wraps were cracked too, after the fight, thats crazyy suspect. Plus I dont recall Tito or Gomez quitting vs Mexicans. Gomez went out like a G vs Sanchez, and Tito whupped every Mexican they put in front of him.

Comment

Originally posted by PRking718 View Post
                      Which Bests are you speaking of? Cotto and Calderon? Thats ok, though Calderon was a favorite to win he wasnt prime at all so dont act like he is. And Cotto, cmon, we all know Marg cheated even if he didnt know the wraps were tampered with his trainer did. His trainer, who tried to cheat vs mosley, didnt try it with Cotto? Thats pure bs. His wraps were cracked too, after the fight, thats crazyy suspect. Plus I dont recall Tito or Gomez quitting vs Mexicans. Gomez went out like a G vs Sanchez, and Tito whupped every Mexican they put in front of him.
                      He is angry so he is making stuff up in the hopes that some will believe him.

Comment

Working...
                      X