No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Juanma Will Have Trinidad, Gomez at His Side For Marquez

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nota Loka PR View Post
    If Juanma wins; what are you going to say? I'll bet my check that it will be something along the lines of; "Juanma fought a shot fighter".
    what do you expect? you really think he's fighting a guy in his prime? i think you guys are the ones in denial,rafa is old and has taken huge beatings in his fights with vazquez,and the worst part is he did it in consecutive fights,he didn't take a fight in between...like i said in another post,sometimes age doesn't matter,(hopkins),but when you take beatings like marquez did and add the age,it does matter,lopez will have beaten someone who is a beat up fighter,no question about that,even the press talks about that,they mention that to lopez and he shruggs it off,of course he does,what else is he supposed to do? he wants full credit but thats not how it will be

Comment

Originally posted by MdPortorock2 View Post
      I remember when Tito destroyed mexicants like it was nothing, he is indeed a mexican assasin.

Cheato is well a cheat so if you cowboy wannabees support him then so be it. Shows your true character.
      You ****in Puerco Rican keep talking ****. Who gives a **** If lopez beats a shot Maquez. He should be fighting the young elite fighters and then brag about that. U still mad *****!!!

Comment

Such vitriolic nonsense spewed by certain demographic of people that are so inherently contradictory. They are so feverously nationalistic on the one hand and leaving in droves on the other unwilling to tackle the serious problems prevalent in their society.

Now onto boxing, seems to be a whole lot hoopla for a one sided affair, I mean the general consensus is the Rafa if shot. So why bother with the greats sitting ringside, I could see the support when he fights a top elite fighter like Gamboa; no disrespect to Rafa, he is one the greats imo!

Comment

I guess Tito is going to show Juanma the proper way of wraping his hands right.The problem is he can only get away with that crap in p.r. .Didnt they make JUANMA rewrap his hands for the MTGWA fight?Funny he couldnt k.o. Mtgwa didnt show any power in N.Y. but in P.r he finds his power againist that pinoy he beat?

Comment

Originally posted by PsYcHoDaD View Post
            I guess Tito is going to show Juanma the proper way of wraping his hands right.The problem is he can only get away with that crap in p.r. .Didnt they make JUANMA rewrap his hands for the MTGWA fight?Funny he couldnt k.o. Mtgwa didnt show any power in N.Y. but in P.r he finds his power againist that pinoy he beat?
            don't know about that one,but it was against little panalosa that they made him re wrap his hands,and he couldn't ko a guy going up in weight.

Comment

the legend of pr man mexican hate them because they beat the **** out of there champs lol but lopez will add another mexican to his resume by ko i hope rafa doesnt go out like ponce or vargas lol i want a good war for 6 rounds then lopez takes him out rafa only good fights were against vasquez thats it so hes used to brawls with a guy around his size lopez is bigger and the hardest puncher rafa has faced this fight will bring lopez to the top even though hes there and rafa can fight caba that would be a hell of a fight there

Comment

I'll address this once since you guys are talking about it. Tito Trinidad did not cheat with plasters on his wrap. Power punchers over gauze their knuckles to avoid injuries, which benefit their opponents. He was not suspended like Margarito because over wrapping your knuckles are not illegal. He never faced any Commission or any board regarding the way his father wrap his hands, so please, give me a break with the ridiCULO comparison of cheating.
                Nazim and HOP used that BS as to add to the dozen distractions and other BS they tried to take the Champion out of his game and it worked for them; but do me a favor. Don't throw rocks from a very fragile glass house, because it was Margarito who was caught with used Paris plaster trying to assault and cheat against another boxer.

To you that want to promote that BS, I ask. Was Trinidad ever suspended or even reprimanded for illegal wrapping??? The answer is NO. So stop trying to take credit were credit was earned. The comparason is driven by hate and has NO base.

Comment

Originally posted by PR ESQ. View Post
                  Such vitriolic nonsense spewed by certain demographic of people that are so inherently contradictory. They are so feverously nationalistic on the one hand and leaving in droves on the other unwilling to tackle the serious problems prevalent in their society.

Now onto boxing, seems to be a whole lot hoopla for a one sided affair, I mean the general consensus is the Rafa if shot. So why bother with the greats sitting ringside, I could see the support when he fights a top elite fighter like Gamboa; no disrespect to Rafa, he is one the greats imo!
                  Your dead on point in with your statement Lopez should be fighting young elite fighter like gamboa. Rafa at this point is going to make Lopez look good that is all.

Comment

Originally posted by PRBOXINGCOTTO View Post
                    the legend of pr man mexican hate them because they beat the **** out of there champs lol but lopez will add another mexican to his resume by ko i hope rafa doesnt go out like ponce or vargas lol i want a good war for 6 rounds then lopez takes him out rafa only good fights were against vasquez thats it so hes used to brawls with a guy around his size lopez is bigger and the hardest puncher rafa has faced this fight will bring lopez to the top even though hes there and rafa can fight caba that would be a hell of a fight there
                    Dude. Vargas was too young when he fought Trinidad. Trinidad was a ****in beast though. I much rather see Ponce vs Lopez 2 than Marquez vs Lopez.

Comment

Originally posted by Pin Galarga View Post
                      I'll address this once since you guys are talking about it. Tito Trinidad did not cheat with plasters on his wrap. Power punchers over gauze their knuckles to avoid injuries, which benefit their opponents. He was not suspended like Margarito because over wrapping your knuckles are not illegal. He never faced any Commission or any board regarding the way his father wrap his hands, so please, give me a break with the ridiCULO comparison of cheating.
                      Nazim and HOP used that BS as to add to the dozen distractions and other BS they tried to take the Champion out of his game and it worked for them; but do me a favor. Don't throw rocks from a very fragile glass house, because it was Margarito who was caught with used Paris plaster trying to assault and cheat against another boxer.

To you that want to promote that BS, I ask. Was Trinidad ever suspended or even reprimanded for illegal wrapping??? The answer is NO. So stop trying to take credit were credit was earned. The comparason is driven by hate and has NO base.
                      blah,blah blah,,,he wasn't suspended because nobody made a big deal out of it,they both had the same promoter....it was still illegal,thats why they made him re wrap,,,say what you want,he always did it that way(illegaly),his dad said so...just admit it,it wasn't plaster,but it was illegal,only a fool will buy that "protect knuckle" story....he cheated,got caught,period

Comment

Working...
                      X