Comments Thread For: Juanma Will Have Trinidad, Gomez at His Side For Marquez

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Eyesolated View Post
    Who cares?!..

Why does **** like this get made in to articles?!..the most interesting part of this article was the betting odds...other than that..the **** is pointless..

*Next Article*

Marquez will have, Brother Juan Manuel, and Chavez sr at his side for Lopez
    Why you gotta hate you stupid ******* burrito eatin moda****ka!!! You probably pissed cause Tito Trinidad and Wilfredo Gomez were both Mexican Assassins... LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Machingo69 View Post
      Why you gotta hate you stupid ******* burrito eatin moda****ka!!! You probably pissed cause Tito Trinidad and Wilfredo Gomez were both Mexican Assassins... LOL
      Gomez doesnt look like a mexican assasin LMAO. more like Salvadors b!tch on his hands and knees

Comment

Originally posted by Machingo69 View Post
        Absolutely, and pretty soon Juanma will be on that list. It makes those tortilla face ******s blood boil. I love it!!!!!!!

Comment

I remember when Tito destroyed mexicants like it was nothing, he is indeed a mexican assasin.

Cheato is well a cheat so if you cowboy wannabees support him then so be it. Shows your true character.

Comment

fCheato Trinidad was loading his gloves his whole career like his father said. Cheato had to low blow with loaded gloves to beat a green Vargas and Yori boy was punking cheato until the wraps hardened. The Trinidads and his jibarro people are scum
            Last edited by Blount Brother; 10-22-2010, 11:43 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Blount Brother View Post
              Gomez doesnt look like a mexican assasin LMAO. more like Salvadors b!tch on his hands and knees
              Funny how Gomez loses 2 one Mexican and you pissmouths 4get about what he did 2 guys like Lupe & Zarate.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxeoBoriqua View Post
                Funny how Gomez loses 2 one Mexican and you pissmouths 4get about what he did 2 guys like Lupe & Zarate.
                Funny how Hoemez is crawling on the floor like a dirty beggar LMAO

Comment

Idiots

A lot of you mexicans and puerto ricans aren't just giving hispanics, but people in general a bad name. Stop acting like children calling each other names. Does it make you feel like a grown man by demoralizing and acting like one culture is far superior than the other? There was a group that felt like that also back in the 40's. Some of your comments make it seems like you if you had the power you would take the same route they did.

I worked construction with a lot of central americans in Texas and got a long just fine with them. Experience tells me most of you bashing each other like *****es are probaly chicanos and new yoricans, that never really worked side by side with another latin culture. Step outside your ****ing box and open your eyes.

Friendly competition is great, and sticking behind your nationality is good also, but don't take it to far.

You are becoming worse fanatics than soccer player here in europe.

And if you got butt hurt by this comment that means you are one of those idiots.

That being said, may the best man win. Can't wait for this damn fight

Comment

Originally posted by Nota Loka PR View Post
                    If Juanma wins; what are you going to say? I'll bet my check that it will be something along the lines of; "Juanma fought a shot fighter".
                    Same thing was said about Segura beating Calderon

Comment

i heard him on the circo radio show and he sounds hyped and ready to show out at mgm.its going to be like a buzz saw going thru butter.

Comment

Working...
                      X