No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Juanma Will Have Trinidad, Gomez at His Side For Marquez

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by turok11 View Post
    you puerto ricans are just bitter because you all dont have a name for yourselves.if someone were to tell you were you were from and you answered puerto rico they would say 'what part of mexico is that'.i mean really you guys have nothing and if your little island of **** needed help mexico would be there and ask if you would need a hand.
    thats a reflection of dumb ass ignorant amercians that think anyone who speaks spanish is from mexico. the same thing happens to central and south amercian people. by they way the only reason why ignorant americans only know about mexico is because of the long history between the 2 countries... besides what the F u ck does that have to do with boxing. so pendejo.

Comment

• Originally posted by turok11 View Post
      you puerto ricans are just bitter because you all dont have a name for yourselves.if someone were to tell you were you were from and you answered puerto rico they would say 'what part of mexico is that'.i mean really you guys have nothing and if your little island of **** needed help mexico would be there and ask if you would need a hand.
      perfect example of a sad human being full of senseless hate

Comment

• All of that for a shot fighter?

Cut the crap JuanMa.

Comment

• Originally posted by No Ceilings View Post
          All of that for a shot fighter?

Cut the crap JuanMa.
          props to marquez for not *****ing out and going on a vacation when the lion came after him

Comment

• Originally posted by fdotorres View Post
            props to marquez for not *****ing out and going on a vacation when the lion came after him
            Well sadly the Lion is chasing after some old, bitter lame ass meat.

I like JuanMa but I cant wait for this fight to be over so he can challenge himself.

Comment

• Originally posted by No Ceilings View Post
              Well sadly the Lion is chasing after some old, bitter lame ass meat.

I like JuanMa but I cant wait for this fight to be over so he can challenge himself.
              nothing wrong with fighting an old great fighter like rafa who BTW is not shot. OLDH was shot ad couldn't do ****. rafa has slowed down pretty much, but isn't shot

Point is, if you plan on ****ting on a young fighter for this, do the same for floyd when he fights an even older SFW (JMM) at WW, who's just as battleworn

Comment

Working...
              X