Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Manny Pacquiao takes on all comers, really?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• He would fight old Floyd but he went on vacation and racked up charges instead of making the fight. One's fighting in the ring, the other in the courtroom....which do you prefer as a boxing fan?

Comment

• Originally posted by trainhard_187 View Post
      I would blame that one on Bob Arum
      stop looking for cop outs. arum works for pac not the other way around. yet pac doesnt refuse arums ****. its time to stop pointing the finger at arum and point them at pac. it was time, long ago

Comment

• Originally posted by FootWork777 View Post
        What does how long Floyds been camped at welterweight have to do with Manny fighting fighters coming off of brutal beatings? Yes, Pacman fought/will fight Cotto, Clottey, and Margarito but all of them were/are coming of a brutal beatdown or a loss. This is a fact. Yes, Manny has moved up in weight and what he's done is admirable, but FAR FROM great. You act as though fighters have never moved up in weight. When was the last time JMM and Mosley lost before Floyd fought them? Btw, Floyd coming in overweight against JMM was bush league.
        its funny how the tards dont like to count 2 years floyd was retired

Comment

• Originally posted by boxer2k5 View Post
          go to hell and grow up and get a life. wth is red k going to do? stop the man from having an opinion? is that going to make him agree with your views? is that going to prove your point?
          hes joking, man.

Comment

• Originally posted by trainhard_187 View Post
            Floyd makes Hatton come up to 147
            Please explain how Hatton who walked around at 180+ lbs, had to go up in weight.

Comment

• Originally posted by tibbar View Post
              you want legitimate answer homie? how about this...

for some its easy to depend pacquiao and hate and diss on floyd because pacquiao tho seldom talks, yet always walks the walk but for you, its the other way around, you hate and diss the pacman because thats easier than depending floyd who runs his mouth a mile ahead of his brain. thats legit as you can get.
              floyd has beat everyone in front of him. he will also stomp on pac. but floyd doesnt walk the walk? you *******s are dumb

Comment

• This man speaks with intelligence and *******s can only call names a red K?

smh..

Comment

• Originally posted by FootWork777 View Post
                  What's good peeps? I'm new to the scene, I enjoy seeing some of the opinions on the board so now I've decided to post myself. Let me start by saying first and foremost I'm a huge boxing fan as well as a Floyd Mayweather fan, yes u can actually be both Anyway, I think that Floyd deserves some crticism, but he takes WAY 2 much IMO, and I'm not talking about his legal issues, nobody who wasn't involved really knows what went down. I'm talking about what goes down strictly in the ring, particularly as far as oppostion.

Manny Pacquiao is a tremendous fighter, probably the best offensive fighter in the sport 2day. However, his competition since his move up to welterweight leaves a lot to be desired. Manny has fought Oscar (busted up by freaking Steve Forbes previous fight), Ricky Hatton (badly koncked out by Floyd before fighting Manny), Miguel Cotto (took savage beating by Margarito before fighting Manny), Joshua Clottey (who just lost to Cotto before fighting Manny), and now he's fighting Margarito (who just took a massive ass whoopin from Shane). Hmmmmmm.....it seems there's a pattern here. How the hell can anybody say Pacquiao has faced top competition as of late? This is an absolute joke

People bash Floyd's competition, but Manny's aint any better. Why does he continue to fight slow come forward battered fighters with limited boxing skills? Why the hell doesn't Manny just fight JMM again? I don't care what weight the fight is at, they have unfinished business, everybody knows Pacman vs. JMM 3 would be an extremely lucrative bout. If Manny can spark JMM out so quickly at the higher weights he should just prove it. At least Floyd manned up and proved he could beat Castillo decisively. There are other legit fights out there for Manny such as Berto, the winner of Alexnder vs. Bradley, the winner of Martinez vs Williams, hell even Amir Khan (if he gets past Maidana). I'm sick and tired of Manny being praised for fighting fighters coming off SEVERE ass whoppins. Manny should stop hiding behind Roach and Arum and fight some legitimate competition, whether he fights Floyd or not. Now he's prolly gonna fight Mosley next or Cotto Why do so many of u choose to ignore the facts and heap all this praise on Manny? This is a legitimate question that I want legitimate answers to........
                  Yeah Pacquiao sucks!
                  How about Mayweather fighting Mosley and Marquez who both had 5 loses..

Comment

• Good unbiased post. There's too much pride between posters around here to make for any good discussion.

Comment

• Originally posted by Anti~Jalandoni View Post
                      Yeah Pacquiao sucks!
                      How about Mayweather fighting Mosley and Marquez who both had 5 loses..
                      Mosley was the #1 ranked Welterweight.

Marquez was #2 pound for pound.

You failed.

Comment

Working...
                      X