Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Manny Pacquiao takes on all comers, really?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• here is a clear and decisive thought process for you footwork....

could he have gone another way and made as much of an impact? could have fought other fighters besides maybe shane mosley and created a bigger name for himself?

you stated he jumped from 135 to odlh....HOW BIG OF AN OPPORTUNITY do you need or would you go for someone more high risk/a lot less reward?

please stop and think. the fights you've mentioned kept him moving FORWARD. more publicity and face time. i don't like the pac vs marg fight cause marg is a damn cheater and i would rather see him face jmm but berto - bradley are not in his league...he kills them and it's cherry picking. so no good options to me besides killing the triangle of cotto - marg - shane. p.will way too big for pac and same for s.martinez.

so who would you set him up against to get him the most money and bigger star in boxing??? someone with massive controversy you can build up a fight....mexican....build the name mexicutioner again...

cotto is not ready for a rematch....mosley just displayed he's not worthy

pac isn't moving back down to 140.

btw, almost everyone has taken an L even pac and has bounced back. a loss isn't everything like floyd has implanted into your minds!
    Last edited by nj_evoixgsr; 10-24-2010, 12:36 AM.

Comment

Working...
    X