Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Team Klitschko: 50-50 Deal on The Table For David Haye

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Even if Solis comes in at 270 pounds he will still put up a better fight than some of the recent Klit opponents. I guarantee it.

Comment

Haye got a 50/50 offer from a Klitscho? Not bad.
      Seems like all the trash talking is working out for
      him leverage wise in both fights. I say Haye holds
      out a lil longer for an extra perk and then when the
      contract is fair for him, he will accept. don't see why
      Haye would not want to beat a Klitscho? It's the
      best career move he can make at Heavyweight if
      he wins. the only reason he would not fight, either
      even if the numbers are right is if he was not sure of
      his chances to win. All in all something tells me Haye
      is playing games trying to gain the upper hand.
      Last edited by GRUSTLER; 10-17-2010, 06:47 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
        Even if Solis comes in at 270 pounds he will still put up a better fight than some of the recent Klit opponents. I guarantee it.
        I dont believe it. Solis is one of the laziest heavies around. Dude has no legs and his defense consists of sticking his glove to his temples. He is a definite client for a Klitschko.
        I am not sure where all this hype about solis is coming from. He have not looked anything special yet.

Comment

Originally posted by GRUSTLER View Post
          Haye got a 50/50 offer from a Klitscho? Not bad.
          Seems like all the trash talking is working out for
          him leverage wise in both fights. I say Haye holds
          out a lil longer for an extra perk and then when the
          contract is fair for him, he will accept. don't see why
          Haye would not want to beat a Klitscho? It's the
          best career move he can make at Heavyweight if
          he wins. the only reason he would not fight, either
          even if the numbers are right is if he was not sure of
          his chances to win. All in all something tells me Haye
          is playing games trying to gain the upper hand.
          earm, where were you since last april?
          that offer had been on the table right after Wlad beat chambers

Comment

Originally posted by BrooklynBomber View Post
            I dont believe it. Solis is one of the laziest heavies around. Dude has no legs and his defense consists of sticking his glove to his temples. He is a definite client for a Klitschko.
            I am not sure where all this hype about solis is coming from. He have not looked anything special yet.
            The hype is coming from the same place as the hype over Lucian Bute.

Seems most fans think that ducking challenges and having an undefeated record makes a fighter automatically better than anyone with a loss.

Comment

In what world are we living in when the Kevin Johnsons and Shannon Briggs of the world are defended as legit opponents while an Odlanier Solis is not?

Fat or not the man would be the most skilled opponent either brother has fought in years.

Comment

In what world are we living in when the Kevin Johnsons and Shannon Briggs of the world are defended as legit opponents while an Odlanier Solis is not?

Fat or not the man would be the most skilled opponent either brother has fought in years.

I dont have an issue with Solis as a challenger though I don't believe he is anywhere near as good as most people believe.

In fact I had no problem with Johnson or Briggs either, fact of the matter is the Klits are left to basically fight the guys who actually have enough heart to step in the ring... and that leaves only about 1/3 of the current crop of Heavyweights for them to choose from.

Comment

What skills are you talking about? This guy's whole fight plan consist of getting into midrange and throw a combo, then take a half a minute break and throw another combo. He only fights at one distance and reminds me of black Povetkin, with less work and a more accuracy. And worse footwork. For all his achievements in amateurs, he looks very basic at pros.

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman932 View Post
                    The hype is coming from the same place as the hype over Lucian Bute.

Seems most fans think that ducking challenges and having an undefeated record makes a fighter automatically better than anyone with a loss.
                    Ducking challenges? Common, we all know Bute can't wait to get his hands on Andre Ward!

Comment

Oh yeah, and dare I remind people that Vitaly already offered Solis to fight him in may and he refused.

Comment

Working...
                      X