Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

HBO: Pacquiao vs Margarito 24/7 Faceoff Extended (Video)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

that was pretty cool. but pac is right. real champ fights anybody.....no ifs and's or buts

Comment

Great extended version. Shit was funny.

Comment

pacquiao is too damn polite, he really doesn't take anything personal, thats why i think he's going to f*k up margarito, because for him its strictly business and when you leave your emotions aside you're more useful...

Comment

Originally posted by PainKiller View Post
          The wraps were on topic... Kellerman mentioned it first.
          kellerman mentioned that pac said he thought marg knew about the plaster inserts. that comment made by pac concerning the inserts was made prior to the taping of this 24/7 faceoff interview.

Comment

Originally posted by Pullcounter View Post
            kellerman mentioned that pac said he thought marg knew about the plaster inserts. that comment made by pac concerning the inserts was made prior to the taping of this 24/7 faceoff interview.
            I see, I recall that interview. He was asked on it by the reporter.

Comment

Originally posted by J.Dempsey View Post
              pacquiao is too damn polite, he really doesn't take anything personal, thats why i think he's going to f*k up margarito, because for him its strictly business and when you leave your emotions aside you're more useful...
              I'm sure he takes a lot of things personally, especially the steroid ****. Thing is though, he's a politician now so he chooses his words very carefully. He's a Congressman, so he can't just come out and say "man, **** that n*gga! I'mma bus that b*tch ova da head!". He'll act like a gentleman outside of the ring, and tear that ass up like a rabid wolverine inside of it.

Comment

margarito said that Pacquiao is on roids while he's attacking him about his wraps

WOOOOOOOW

LOOOOOOOOOOOL

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
                  No he didnt. He said he read things about him being on steroids but theres no evidence that he has used them just like theres no evidence that he knew about the wraps as Pac insists he did.
                  stop lying everyone saw the tape. he said that he read things about him being on steroids so its the same thing as whats happining to him. he bassically called pac out on roids. its almost as if he was telling pac. LOOK. if you're gonna attack me about my wraps i will bring up your roid use....

it was bad ass. you gotta give it to marg LOOOOOL

Comment

LMAO @ Roach's Grin at 3:51. I love how Roach beats up the opposition mentally. Pac is gonna TKO Margs early for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by Rbgnwo View Post
                      what evidence is there that manny cheated?

1. He's never been tested positive

2. He already agreed to tests, and Mayweather retired. Which proves that OST was just a front to avoid him this whole time.

There's substantially more evidence to support that you don't know about anything that you're talking about than there is to support that manny is on anything. That's an understatement.
                      cant get result for a test when pacroid doesnt want to be randomly tested.

he didnt agree to ****. its funny how when pac is signed to fight someone, hes agreed to a test but when hes not sign. he wont aggree to test or walks away like he did the first time

*******s taking L's

Comment

Working...
                      X