Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

HBO: Pacquiao vs Margarito 24/7 Faceoff Extended (Video)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pacquiao will destroy Margarito

Comment

Originally posted by Orale Vato View Post
      nope, manny is a ****** regardless of the language he speaks. Did anyone notice how squirmish this puto got when steroids was mentioned? He is definitely on that jungle juice.
      he was more squirmish about floyds name being mentioned than roids

Comment

Originally posted by yesir View Post
        cant get result for a test when pacroid doesnt want to be randomly tested.

he didnt agree to ****. its funny how when pac is signed to fight someone, hes agreed to a test but when hes not sign. he wont aggree to test or walks away like he did the first time

*******s taking L's
        Floyd aint getting tested randomly either.. If he stuck to his word with the OST testing he would still be getting tested as we speak, YEAR ROUND..

But you wouldnt understand that. Til then find one legitimate proof that Pac is on PED's.. Dont worry ill wait..

Comment

The only thing squirmish is Floyd when a question about Pacquiao arises. Floyd goes into hibernation or retires for a short period and lets out his emotions on his babys mama...

Floyd MAN UP ALREADY..

Comment

Originally posted by johncods View Post
            LMAO at roach. He just pwned tony hard!!! oH boy I cant wait for this ****.
            Yeah, and he just sat there and took it, because he knows that his last two fights were crap. He HOPES that this fight will be different, but I bet dollars to dimes that he knows that without his special wraps that he ain't going to be doing jack or crap to Pacquiao.

Comment

Originally posted by boxasmash View Post
              Oh snap! Margarito accused Pac of steroids.
              Like I've stated previously Cheato has already accused Manny of roid use..Add him to the list of boxer's and boxing insiders who feel manny is dirty: Cheato said he will stitch a needle on his trunks when he fights Manny. lol. I wonder if that will make Manny "weak".

Comment

You know it! Notice how "Magic 'Jesus' Rice" Manny needed Roach to hold his hand this interview? Tag team? Why did they need their trainers to sit with them? Odd. Maybe because Cheato was caught and they knew he'd mention Manny's "Magic Jesus Rice". 100% God No steroids, Manny's only on "rice". LOL!

Comment

manny didnt look squirmish when floyds name was mentioned what he did is
                  take a deep breath(signs of tire of answering questions about the duck floyd) and summarize everything by saying:
                  if your the best in boxing youll fight anyone! he was totally referring to floyd, floyd been ducking challenges then he fight them when he has a big advantage to win the fight.

manny didnt avoid the question he answered with a conclusion.

Comment

Originally posted by LMFAO View Post
                    You know it! Notice how "Magic 'Jesus' Rice" Manny needed Roach to hold his hand this interview? Tag team? Why did they need their trainers to sit with them? Odd. Maybe because Cheato was caught and they knew he'd mention Manny's "Magic Jesus Rice". 100% God No steroids, Manny's only on "rice". LOL!
                    Y'all enjoying my alt... I made him up to make *****s look stupid. Sorry guys.... I'ma keep doing it though just because it is funny.

Comment

Originally posted by Alibata View Post
                      Y'all enjoying my alt... I made him up to make *****s look stupid. Sorry guys.... I'ma keep doing it though just because it is funny.
                      My tail keeps following me. Poor kid has developed some sort of man crush on me. Don't let Manny find out or he won't let you sniff his soiled trunks after the "legit fight" with Cheato Concreto!

Comment

Working...
                      X