Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

JUANMA destroys, green, prime, past prime or shot RAFA.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by street bully View Post
    juan maricon was 30 seconds away from getting KO'ed by an impoverished nomadic herdsman. Not only would Rafael knock him out, but he would have him shime his shoes. cook his dinner, and fetch him his morning paper and slippers like the hoe he is.

lifetime ban???.......................avatar bet????.......sig bet??

Comment

bump this thread.................

Comment

Originally posted by PRking718 View Post
        LOL damnnn hurt these guys feelings with that one - talking about PR and knees, when its Mexico that has a rich tradition of quitting in boxing. LMAO.
        ironic...isn't it LOL

Comment

Mexican quit when they are shot to **** Ricans do it in thier prime.

Comment

Originally posted by JOZ View Post
            Don't make me laugh man If Mtagwa had 1 more round he would have iced Lopez. The only reason he beats Rafa now its becuase he is over the hill.
            Lol only boxer to quit in his prime was Cotto, and it was because plaster.

Comment

Originally posted by ELHURACAN58 View Post
              Lol only boxer to quit in his prime was Cotto, and it was because plaster.
              I hope Margarito vs Cotto 2 happens and you will see it will be the same result cotto will quit or late stoppage for magarito. Given that margo is cheater I still think he wrecks cotto even without plaster.

Comment

Iv said it all along, Juanma by TKo

Comment

Beleive u me, This is going to be a rough night for Juanma. Rafa got skills and power...I agree he is not what he used to be but he has enough left to give Juanma hell

Comment

Originally posted by savorduhflavor View Post
                    I think Lopez is gonna lose to this version of Marquez.

Any other version and I really wouldn't give him much of a chance at all.
                    Savor you are a very good poster, but you went dumb with this one. Juanma KOs any version of Rafa. Rafa counter punches very well, but he takes 2 punches in the face before countering, and thats all Juanma needs to put him to sleep. You are also underrating Juanmas boxing skills. Sorry dude but your totally wrong in this one.

Originally posted by STRUGG View Post
                    you are an obvious.....mexican.............
                    Originally posted by ny123 View Post
                    In 2006 when Cab first called out Rafa him and Vasquez hadnt yet fought. Why are you giving dumb ass responses?
                    roflmao at this 2 posts,

Comment

Lopez should win by way of several brutal knockdowns.

Comment

Working...
                      X