Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

JUANMA destroys, green, prime, past prime or shot RAFA.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No one has ducked anybody here. These are pro fighters that are in this sport for profit. Managers are the ones who dictate and negociate the fights. Big names against up and coming fighters is GOLD. Shot fighters with big names are always a draw, due to the Hope that his fans would love to see one last victory. It's all about money!!! Manny, Mayweather are the only ones who can pick and choose and say how much cash they want. And Get It..

Comment

bummmmppp.....................

Comment

TS is an obvious ******.

Comment

Originally posted by EL GATO CASTRO View Post
          TS is an obvious ******.

you are an obvious.....mexican.............

Comment

This is going to be a good fight. I happen to think that Lopez will PROBABLY will, but Marquez will definitely make it a fight.

Nonetheless, I think that neither guy would and will have a easy fight with the other, no matter when they fought.

Comment

Originally posted by ny123 View Post
              I agree that Juanma ducked Cab and have said so many times on this site but you dont think Cab would jump at the chance to fight Rafa or Izzy if the fight was possible of course he would. My question was how do you feel about Rafa and Vasquez not fighting Cab after he insulted them and called them out.
              Vasquez and Marquez were fighting each other and then they went through a big layoff to let their bodies recover from those fights? Why are you asking dumb questions?

Comment

Originally posted by Iceta Lives View Post
                Vasquez and Marquez were fighting each other and then they went through a big layoff to let their bodies recover from those fights? Why are you asking dumb questions?
                In 2006 when Cab first called out Rafa him and Vasquez hadnt yet fought. Why are you giving dumb ass responses?

Comment

Originally posted by ny123 View Post
                  In 2006 when Cab first called out Rafa him and Vasquez hadnt yet fought. Why are you giving dumb ass responses?
                  Marquez was still fighting at 118.

Comment

2 much power. If Juanma can hityou , he will beat you. Simple as that. Imo ofcourse.

Comment

Originally posted by Iceta Lives View Post
                      Marquez was still fighting at 118.
                      Good enough reason but if Rafa was PR you would be going on about how he ducked a unified champion only 3 pounds away admit it.

Comment

Working...
                      X