Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

JUANMA destroys, green, prime, past prime or shot RAFA.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by theplayerpimp View Post
    Hey theres a difference when sum one calls you out like cab did with marquez and then how he raped lopez with words insulting him from top to bottom and lopez just being a ***** about it and hidding behind bob
    Are we in the 10th grade or something??? Since when does some1elses words hurt??? If we was Boxers and I called u "a scumbag, a ***, a little *****, a dumb cocksucker" just 2 try 2 land a fight with you..... is that gonna make you wanna fight me more then if I had just said "yo, step up 2 the plate and come fight me???
    Last edited by King Ju-Ju; 10-11-2010, 07:29 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by ny123 View Post
      Good enough reason but if Rafa was PR you would be going on about how he ducked a unified champion only 3 pounds away admit it.
      Hey, Vasquez Jr. called out Cab and then went quiet after Cab said he'd whip him like his son and you don't hear me going on and on about that do you?

Comment

Originally posted by Iceta Lives View Post
        Hey, Vasquez Jr. called out Cab and then went quiet after Cab said he'd whip him like his son and you don't hear me going on and on about that do you?
        bwahaha thats funay

Comment

juan maricon was 30 seconds away from getting KO'ed by an impoverished nomadic herdsman. Not only would Rafael knock him out, but he would have him shime his shoes. cook his dinner, and fetch him his morning paper and slippers like the hoe he is.

Comment

one word "mtagwa' LMFAO... yeah sure........a prime rafa would make juanma do the traditional puerto rican kneeling.

Comment

I think Lopez is gonna lose to this version of Marquez.

Any other version and I really wouldn't give him much of a chance at all.

Comment

Originally posted by street bully View Post
                juan maricon was 30 seconds away from getting KO'ed by an impoverished nomadic herdsman. Not only would Rafael knock him out, but he would have him shime his shoes. cook his dinner, and fetch him his morning paper and slippers like the hoe he is.
                Yea the Mtagwa fight and only the Mtagwa fight determines how Juanmas career is 2 be viewed and how 2 predict the outcome of his future fights. Great Boxing anylization. Smfh.

Comment

Originally posted by xcaret v3 View Post
                  one word "mtagwa' LMFAO... yeah sure........a prime rafa would make juanma do the traditional puerto rican kneeling.
                  Isn't funny that you have Morales up on your **** and he quit vs Pacquiao. Sat right on his ass while the ref counted him out. I guess that isn't as bad as taking a knee. How about being left on the stool like Demarco, De La Hoya, Arreola???

Comment

Almost 4got about Victor Ortiz saying no mas vs Maidana
                    Last edited by King Ju-Ju; 10-11-2010, 07:58 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxeoBoriqua View Post
                      Almost 4got about Victor Ortiz saying no mas vs Maidana
                      LOL damnnn hurt these guys feelings with that one - talking about PR and knees, when its Mexico that has a rich tradition of quitting in boxing. LMAO.

Comment

Working...
                      X