Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Margarito looks jacked, Can't wait for this fight!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If he's jacked now then I feel sorry for him when he has to chop that last 5-10lbs off.

Comment

Originally posted by No Ceilings View Post
      Im sure it played a role. But lets not forget that Mosley did what Williams did. When Marg got inside he was clinched.

Mosley used his strength and clinched Margarito and controlled him. It was a style clash at play as well. It wasnt just the weight. Mosley did what Cotto couldnt do. Clinch.
      Do you really think Pac has the size to clinch and put a body on Margarito when need be? If not Pac will need to be on the move for 12 rounds, in & out, sharp shooting, bobbing and weaving imo. It sounds quite difficult to me.

Comment

Im sure it played a role. But lets not forget that Mosley did what Williams did. When Marg got inside he was clinched.

Mosley used his strength and clinched Margarito and controlled him. It was a style clash at play as well. It wasnt just the weight. Mosley did what Cotto couldnt do. Clinch.
        Right not saying he would of lost regardless. But, those 2 pounds what happen right before the fight with the wraps and all the other shit that went on going into the fight factors in also on how crappy he looked IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by DrewWoodside View Post
          Do you really think Pac has the size to clinch and put a body on Margarito when need be? If not Pac will need to be on the move for 12 rounds, in & out, sharp shooting, bobbing and weaving imo. It sounds quite difficult to me.
          Go back a page. I posted my breakdown. I never said Pac would do what Mosley did. I was commenting on a whole different exchange.

The bolded is what Pac does every fight.

Comment

LOL @ "Margarito is focused, and determined."

So what?

You guys figure Pacquiao is just chillin' at the Krispy Kreme? I'm sure Pacquiao's pretty focused and determined his damn self.

Margarito is fixing to take a beating.

Comment

hes still gonna get his ass whooped.
              strength isnt everything

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by brian m View Post
                  it probably wont matter if pacquiao wins or not, even though most people think he will crush margarito if he happens to lose they will just say he shouldnt have fought at a weight that high and margarito was too big. he could probably still fight mayweather at 147 and it would be huge anyway.
                  you're insane. i have pac easily out pointing margo. (BTW no one cares about the weight because both of these guys are really welterweights fighting @ a catchweight) but if he loses. the fight with mayweather will be forever gone.....the hype with mayweather pac will be forever GONE. floyd will fight marg. you won't hear the end of it from fight fans if pac screw this up because it's his fight to win. him losing to marg? i would be shocked if that actually happened. people would laugh all across the world. MMA fans will have a BALL on pac & boxing if that happens.
                  Last edited by americanbot; 09-28-2010, 04:56 PM.

Comment

Go back a page. I posted my breakdown. I never said Pac would do what Mosley did. I was commenting on a whole different exchange.

The bolded is what Pac does every fight.
                    It is what he does every fight, however a question mark comes into play when he has to do it at an uncharted weight class against a man naturally larger than anyone he's faced, with one of the best chins in boxing, who is known for throwing punches all fight long.. I understand your position but I have to disagree. IMO this will be a very competitive fight.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dominicano Soy! View Post
                      I understand where the upset is in this matchup, but I really do believe Margarito is gonna come with it.
                      i really hope he does. would be funny for team pacs bs plans and strategy of picking compromised fighters to finally get thrown back in their faces.

and i over the pacroid circle jerk thats consumed BS

Comment

Working...
                      X