Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Ricky Hatton Found Guilty: Fined, Loses Licenses

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm glad that he lost his boxing license because 1. By looking at his condition, he is in no state to fight again and 2. We don't have to speculate about his retirement anymore.

Frank Warren must be pissed though that they didn't withdraw his promoting license .

Comment

Originally posted by xcaret v3 View Post
      what about joe calzaghe?....

He's untouchable!

Last edited by COVID-19; 09-23-2010, 07:58 AM.

Comment

Can people not read? Where does it say he lost his license? It says he kept his license.

Taking away his licesne wouldve showed what a bunch of spineless twits the UK is.

(Sorry big brother but im ethnic so I can say and do whatever I want! Isnt that how it works in the UK?)

Im suprised they just jacked his one license, knowing the UK they wouldve killed him but if a brown or black guy did the same thing they would be called racists and would NEVER take away his license to box. Dude has got to make a living, etc.

Guess the local UK people should learn from the immigrants, they should stop working, go on social aid, have a bunch of kids and tie up the school and health system while not speaking the language and crying about their religions rights! Oh all while commiting crime and scamming.

To the above people U.K doesnt say a word but when a national hero does a bit of coke in his own time they take away his Boxing License?

Yo ricky screw the U.K and their spineless ways and come live in North America or hell even Germany, you can have all the coke and whores you want
        Last edited by Medved; 09-23-2010, 07:59 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Medved View Post
          Can people not read? Where does it say he lost his license? It says he kept his license.

Taking away his licesne wouldve showed what a bunch of spineless twits the UK is.

(Sorry big brother but im ethnic so I can say and do whatever I want! Isnt that how it works in the UK?)
          Are you an illiterate moron, are are you speaking only of his promoters license?

Because, that's the only one he kept. He lost his boxers license and his manager/second licenses.

Comment

all the best to ricky .. but its good hes not coming back he doesnt need any more damage that hes already done to himself .. hatton down .. , now for rjj , hopkins , joppy (whos come back :O) , holyfield to sit and take notice

Comment

And for the record, I think the whole scene is a bunch of bullshit.

British tabloids are a horrendous display of shamelessness.

Killing their great princess wasn't enough? Now they go undercover outing boxers with hidden cameras for sniffing *******? I don't condone ******* use, but lets be real for a second here. It's only a big deal because it made headlines.

The most unfortunate thing on display here is that famous people in Britain are subjected to such intrusions into their private lives.

Comment

i wish they had video of calzaghe snorting instead of hatton and it could have been calfa**ot under scrutiny and a board contemplating revoking his license

Comment

Ricky Hatton should be on suicide watch after this news.

Comment

Margacheato get a year banned for beating people up with plaster, but Hatton gets his boxing license revoked for *******. I'm glad Jerry Jones ***gy football team is losing their games.

Comment

there will always be 1 ricky hatton.

Comment

Working...
                      X