Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is your most memorable Miguel Cotto fight?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When I saw this fight, I new he was going to be a world champ. Foward to 6:00 and look at the sick hook to the body.

Comment

Honestly, 2 moments that pop in my head r when he hit Zab Judah low, after he got hurt. And than when he body slammed Joshua Clottey. Those were funny

Comment

Originally posted by borikua View Post
        When I saw this fight, I new he was going to be a world champ. Foward to 6:00 and look at the sick hook to the body.

This was my favorite Cotto bodyshot go to 6:25

Comment

I first heard Gasolina by Daddy Yankee when Cotto came out to it vs. Kelson Pinto.

And then proceeded to own Pinto.

Comment

Cotto vs Margarito. This was a war and Cotto proved to be a warrior.

Comment

when manny beat him to a bloody pulp

Comment

Three fights One the torress fight thats the night when i became a big time cotto fan. The judah fight, the atmosphere was crazy and i was watching from my house. Then the clottey fight, I was in attendence and I have to say that was the one of the best sporting expieriences of my life. If you never saw cotto fight at msg, put it on your list you willl not be dissapointed at all. WAR COTTO

Comment

Come on man. Cotto is taking time off. No need to make constant threads about him. Save it until he fights again. Now that we never see Ch@mp or Animalistic posting on here that much let's keep the headache eliminated. I'll miss Cotto when he retires sure. But he'll be fine after he opens his new sporting goods store with his buddy Calderon titled Knee Pads and Quitters Incorporated.

Comment

Originally posted by ny123 View Post
                    I would go with the Judah fight probably the best atmosphere i have experienced in a sporting event.
                    co sign. the garden was rockin'. brookyln was in there deep but the bori's took that ***** over.

Comment

His fight with Clottey when he knocked his ass down then wrestled his ass LOLOLOL

Comment

Working...
                      X