No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Golden Boy vs Top Rank Lawsuit: Documents Obtained

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dan Gutierrez View Post
    Boxing fans around the world...open your eyes and see for yourselves the type of person this Oscar Dela Hoya is. Oscar Dela Hoya has nothing good to say about Manny Pacquiao, in fact this Oscar Dela Hoya likes to bring down Manny Pacquiao. He talks bad about the Honorable Congressman from the Philippines but expect a certain percentage from all of Manny Pacquiao's fights. Oscar Dela Hoya is not helping in promoting any of Manny Pacquiao's fights and yet he is expecting to be paid. What a greedy person this boy they call golden.
    Any links to support your statements? I haven't heard Oscar talk bad about Pacquaio. Only about Margarito.

Comment

read only half and my head's spining.if this is true,how did Arum think he was gonna get away with this.what a dumbass.sounds like pacquiao's paying Arum for keeping him safe from the real fights.
      HEY Pacquiao, if ****rito knew he had plaster pads on ,then you knew you where cheating GBP out of their money.....LMMFAO....I guess that make you a cheater after all.Peds ,Contracts,who knew?
      Last edited by Team Vitaminas; 09-22-2010, 03:08 PM.

Comment

All of them are thieves, GBP and Top rank so **** them both, One thing i got from this is the fact that Pacquiao's contract expire on the 30th November 2010.....Uhmmmmmmmmmm

Comment

what the hell is going on?

Comment

Originally posted by Pin Galarga View Post
            Any links to support your statements? I haven't heard Oscar talk bad about Pacquaio. Only about Margarito.
            Here's one link of Oscar badmouthing Pacquiao: http://www.mlive.com/mayweather/inde...s_shot_at.html

Comment

look, gbp filed a complaint alleging fraud on either arum and tr, and his goon... they also implied pacquiao's promotional outlet MP promotions might have known about, and profited off the "scheme", or that MP was lied to and defrauded like GBP was by top rank and arum... this is all we know... their side of the story... this does not mean anything until we have heard the opposing side, and then have a fact finder (jury) interpret the law based on the facts... personally, i don't really care... both promotors are simply trying to make as much money as they can off fighters... manny isn't anyones cash cow

Comment

oscar de la hoya lied to manny and simply persuaded him with cash on the spot in the back of a limo to enter into some bull**** "get rich" co-promotional deal with GBP, along with top rank and his own company MP promotions... oscar didn't have to do anything but sit back and collect like 5% off the profits of manny's fights... it's like the **** with dawson and that scum bag wanna be rap mogul dude that chad "entered into a contract" with... the dude probably threw 50 g's or so at chad back when that was a lot to chad, and got chad to agree to kick him back a percentage off ALL his future fights.. so he's getting tens of thousands of dollars for essentially doing nothing... leave manny alone oscar, he whipped your ass in the ring, and arum made money off it.. your mad now that you can't profit off manny, and arum does...

Comment

blacked out!!!

I have all the blacked out % and figures, and dollar amounts owed that was blacked out!!! hit me up if youu want them!!!

Comment

Originally posted by uglypug View Post
                    oscar de la hoya lied to manny and simply persuaded him with cash on the spot in the back of a limo to enter into some bull**** "get rich" co-promotional deal with GBP, along with top rank and his own company MP promotions... oscar didn't have to do anything but sit back and collect like 5% off the profits of manny's fights... it's like the **** with dawson and that scum bag wanna be rap mogul dude that chad "entered into a contract" with... the dude probably threw 50 g's or so at chad back when that was a lot to chad, and got chad to agree to kick him back a percentage off ALL his future fights.. so he's getting tens of thousands of dollars for essentially doing nothing... leave manny alone oscar, he whipped your ass in the ring, and arum made money off it.. your mad now that you can't profit off manny, and arum does...
                    if manny had yop rank promotion contract why manny sign on second one?

Comment

Originally posted by sapo#1 View Post
                      I have all the blacked out % and figures, and dollar amounts owed that was blacked out!!! hit me up if youu want them!!!
                      i would like to see them please.

Comment

Working...
                      X